Dev Blog #2

FadelessBanjo

I would like to apologize for the lack of information coming from me lately regarding Minehut19; the community is due for a progress update on what I am currently working on.

When I started working on Minehut19 I had several ideas on how it should be fun and more exciting, and I decided to go with the most impressive one as I believe it'll be worth it in the long run. 

Strategy
Minehut19 will have a learning curve, and while the first couple floors will be simple, you will eventually get your butt kicked, forcing you to go back and improve your gear and skills.

Am I done yet?
To be completely honest, I do not know when Minehut19 will be ready, every day brings a load of new tasks. There are still many mobs on the list, many items, several bosses, many mechanics unfinished. At the end of the day, I want to release when I truly believe Minehut19 is a fun and rewarding experience for players.

While I cannot accurately say when I'll be ready for release yet, I believe a rough estimate places Minehut for late April or early May. Please understand that this could change depending on how I feel about the content as it approaches completion.

Is there anyway to big up progress? 

Yes!! I am currently working on trying to improve the current 3 interesting games I have already made, Including making a new game. I am always trying to look for trust worthy builder's and skripter's!  If you'd like to help out just message me on discord! FadelessBanjo#5739

I'll make a new dev blog about what I'm doing with the other games soon!

image.png.bfbbfdfcf18f5f58b197afc1361cb11d.png

Vip (Unknown) >> Jr.Mod 30/10/2019 >> Mod 30/12/2019