What gamemode does the Minehut Community want to see?

RichieNy

What Gamemode??  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What is a gamemode you would like to see? [Needing some new server ideas!]

• Factions
    • Prisons
    • Skyblock
    • Survival
    • minepvp :I
    • Capture the Flag [CTF]
    • I replied with another option

Runners; Cookiecliker; Bedwars; complete redo of warzone; partial redo of warzone no items, phoenix only, Warlock; CLASSIC PRISON AND NOT OP PRISON JEEZ; 3v3 or 5v5; Spleef (competitive); Infection; LegendsRPG2 the long awaited RYANDXXX IM LOOKING AT YOU; BossBash v14; Deathban...
Β 

I literally just gave you 12 gamemodes that are original and if well executed will put you on top player server no time for 1 month minimum.

Send a message if you want details on any of the gamemodes and how they were executed in the past.

Edited by Gaminger
The last line. Pretty important my dude

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

Β 

12 hours ago, Gaminger said:

Runners; Cookiecliker; Bedwars; complete redo of warzone; partial redo of warzone no items, phoenix only, Warlock; CLASSIC PRISON AND NOT OP PRISON JEEZ; 3v3 or 5v5; Spleef (competitive); Infection; LegendsRPG2 the long awaited RYANDXXX IM LOOKING AT YOU; BossBash v14; Deathban...
Β 

I literally just gave you 12 gamemodes that are original and if well executed will put you on top player server no time for 1 month minimum.

Send a message if you want details on any of the gamemodes and how they were executed in the past.

@GamingerΒ Can you elaborate on LegendsRPG2?

RichieNy

════ β‹†β˜…β‹† ════

Retired Minehut Moderator

20 hours ago, _RichieNy said:

@GamingerΒ Can you elaborate on LegendsRPG2?

It was just a joke to @RyanDxxx for he did a server named "LegendsRPG", best rpg server ever, and he just reseted for the lols (He reseted more than 10 top list player servers, not a big deal AMIRITE RYAN).

But the main concept I was trying to convey was the following:

A good RPG adventure based server with different classes, atleast 50 levels, item and foe variety and some dungeons. Ill give you some examples of what I've seen on my time here on minehut:

LegendsRPG was made up of big islands in the sky, each island having its unique property (example: an island with forest mobs where you could get some drops from mobs, some of the drops being more rare, some being just junk you could sell at low price). Not only that, LegendsRPG had a very interesting thing: Flying boats. You could put a boat on the ground and it would fly horizontally. It also had jetpacks (a more late game item). There were islands you could only access via boat or jetpack, but some were only accessible via jetpack (because of vertical height, boats could only fly horizontally). Boats were well the normal minecraft boats but you could place them anywere and it would float in the air and you could sit on them and navigate as if you were on water. Jetpacks were just an item that would make you levitate for some time after right click.

There was a server that had two main classes: Good and evil. Depending on the class you selected you could do certain things or not, get certain items or not. There were some things both classes could do, but there were things class-exclusive.

There was a freakin awesome one that had a big map, 25 levels and essentially you would grind fighting low lvled mobs. I remember the last boss of that one being the sun lord or smth.

There was an even greater server (probably the server with the highest potential for being the best RPG server ever on minehut) that had a big map and many different zones. There were chests scattered around the map which when opened you could take the items out of the chest and after that if you opened the same chest again it would not have any items. It had an interesting mechanic: Mobs were associated with the 4 elements: Earth, Fire, Air and Water. After killing a mob there was a low % that an element would pop out of the mob and fly around for some time (Technically it was a x% of an invisible bat associated to a certain element spawn and it would fly around for like 15 seconds after it dissapear). Using bottles, if you right clicked on the bat, you would catch it. Elements could be used to enchant stuff, increase your chances of elementals popping out and even enchant books with spells such as Cura (healing), etc... The server had a big maze-like dungeon and a boss that was tought.

And there were many other RPG servers that I cant remember of.

If I were to do a RPG adventure based server I would do:
- Different classes, each with skill-specific attacks/spells

- 50 lvls min

- 5 different main areas

- Chests scattered around the map

- Shops

- Items that could only be used at certain lvls

- Different mobs

- Dungeons

- Central Gimmick (In the LegendsRPG server, it was the flying boat and the jetpack, in the last example I gave it were the elements)

- Easter Eggs

And I would NOT open the server until I had everything done. The biggest mistake minehut players do is opening their servers when they are not ready. That includes beta testing.

And thats essentially it. I cant be bothered checking for grammar mistakes. Any question just ask.

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

Β