About This Club

This is the official club for the Foundation Netowk on Minehut. This includes 1v1MH and more to come.

Server Name

1v1MH.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. We are looking for a new Developer to join the Foundation Development Team! Candidates should be prepared to work both independently and with others to produce a variety of content ranging from new games and updates to existing ones to the creation of marketing tools and events. Requirements: Be at least 14 years of age, no exceptions. Minimum of 2 years experience in Skript. Experience with every Minehut Skript Addon. Knowledge of Skript Functions. Experience in Minecraft Server Administration Anything else the Development Manager feels necessary Please DM _C02#9999 on Discord with examples of your work and a CV style application.
  3. Please copy and paste this format into your punishment appeal. Note that you cannot appeal a punishment if it contains [Blacklist] in the reason. If the punishment is a mute and contains [Blacklist], you cannot appeal. What is your IGN? What is the punishment type? Why do you feel you should be unpunished? Anything else we should know? Please take a screenshot of the punishment. Do not not contact staff regarding your appeal. It will not be accepted if you do so.
    • on place:
          if event-block is water:
              set {waterLocation} to location of event-block
              wait 5 ticks
              set block at {waterLocation} to air
              replace bucket with water bucket in event-player's inventory
              clear {waterLocation}

command /leatherchestplate:
          permission: leatherchestplate
          trigger:
              if player's Chestplate is leather tunic:
                  message "You have permission to run this command!"
              else:
                  message "You need to wear a leather tunic to use this command!"

1.20.4 paper
      2.9.0-beta1 SK

Edited by _Aquaotter_
      Parsing issue
    • Please do not reply after 1 month!!

---

someone lock this 😄

• 45 minutes ago, RetryError said:

I have confirmed that the difficulty is not set on peaceful, i checked settings and it said hard, i checked the online status, and it said server difficulty is hard. I play minecraft on lunar client, and the only plugins that there are is paper, defaulted by minehut. It is unclear to me what you mean by logs though, can you explain where to find logs?

You can look through your server logs by opening your server panel, clicking on File Manager, and clicking on the logs folder. From there you can choose to download or view your log files.

• You'll have to go into your world file, go into the playerdata folder, and delete your player data file. Its name is your UUID (which you can retrieve from https://namemc.com) 

• I have confirmed that the difficulty is not set on peaceful, i checked settings and it said hard, i checked the online status, and it said server difficulty is hard. I play minecraft on lunar client, and the only plugins that there are is paper, defaulted by minehut. It is unclear to me what you mean by logs though, can you explain where to find logs?