Open Club  ·  1 member

PetZ

About This Club

Welcome to PetZ, a server where you can own and take care of your very own pet! Get a pet, feed it, care for it, bond with it, take it to the vet when it gets sick, and much more!

Server Name

PetZ.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
    • 2 hours ago, BrotherBethuel said:

ive tried everything. searching up on the internet. making a forum which i got a warning from because of wrong topic and then no replies after so please someone help me and if you cant just help me anyway

heres the skript that didnt work:

command /test:
          trigger:
              delete variable {testlist::*}
              add "dirt" to {testlist::*}
              add "stone" to {testlist::*}
              send "test: %first item of {testlist::*}%"

send "%{testlist::1}%" to player

you replace 1 with the position in the list

Edited by ApexSplat
    • On 1/26/2024 at 9:29 PM, rocxks said:

Hello to whoever finding this thread and looking for a fix, Go to your velocity server and edit "velocity.toml"
      Find the line player-info-forwarding-mode = "NONE" usually at the line number 37 change NONE to modern or if there is nothing just put modern.
      Glad if anyone read this and was helpful.image.png.fd12c8c074d81f618b46e1112b32c8c8.png

This does not work, we are trying to fix the problem on minehut. You can't just change the whole velocity config of all of the lobbies on minehut!?

Not a fix.

• first element of the list

Edited by DanRub
    • ive tried everything. searching up on the internet. making a forum which i got a warning from because of wrong topic and then no replies after so please someone help me and if you cant just help me anyway

heres the skript that didnt work:

command /test:
          trigger:
              delete variable {testlist::*}
              add "dirt" to {testlist::*}
              add "stone" to {testlist::*}
              send "test: %first item of {testlist::*}%"

Edited by BrotherBethuel
      oops
    • I will not send this in here cause i want to give full credit to creator of this skript so here is link to it:

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/koth-skript.110124/