Corrupted Server..

HX56

Question

Hi, I started up my server (LimeMC) to find that the world was gone. After 10 minutes of trying to get it back, I got the world back, But all of my plugins and features do NOT work at all and are corrupted. I have people who pay money for special benefits and they don't even have them anymore. And I have spent atleast 48 hours coding things in with plugins, Which I can not loose. I would like my server to be fixed, and and explanation to why this happened.

3 answers to this question

Sometimes this happens. Although Minehut is a great server host, you can't expect there not to be some minor hiccups every now and then. You are lucky you got your world back at all tbh. I have lost my server around 3 times. The only thing you can really do is move on. I would suggest whitelisting your server and get it back up and running within a few days. I'm sure your player base won't mind if they have to wait a day or two.

Edited by Migqy
spelling edit

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

6 hours ago, MIner6789 said:

hi all, I have a server but only one chunk is loading and I get kicked every 3 minutes. Does anyone know why? its a pain and people are drifting away from the server.

Please don't reply to posts that haven't been responded to in over a month. I would be locking this thread now, you can start a new thread in case you need some help. Thanks!

200.gif.19df7170946e7fd798cba372080b8d15.gif