Application

ShxdowBoi

Minecraft username: Shxdowboi
Previous usernames:  (WARNING FOR CRINGENESS xD) creeper_lukas, killler, spiderfireboy2, then my current one is Shxdowboi
Timezone: GMT+1
Age (Must be 13+): Yeah, im 14
Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yeah i do
Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yep i use medal
Have you played PlexPVP much before?: Ofc i have around a total playtime of 49 hours 
Are you multilingual? yes i know some german, then my own language (danish) then im very good at english

APPLICATION QUESTIONS
yes uhm.. apply me ❤️
Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?:
Yeah i have played minecraft everyday i could the last 8 years UwU
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
I'll have around 4 - 6 hours a day on the server so yee
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details:
i have but that was because people reported me for "Hack" even tho i was just good
What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both):
my weakness is nothing if its around hackers, language and that stuff, then im good at spotting hackers and capable of muting them / kicking
Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft):
my favorite moments are probably playing with my friends on diffirent servers like mineplex and stuff like that
Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?:
i dated the wrong girl once, then found out she was a ho£, then i just played videogames and didn't think about her so ye thats how i moved on
What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?:
i do gymnastics (sometimes) then i go to boxing just for fun and yeah
Do you have any previous staffing experience?:
yeah i have a lot of staff experiences, like i've been staff so many times that im kinda used to it now, i even do it even tho im not staff
Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: 

my discord is Stewie Griffin#6359

Edited by ShxdowBoi
i wanted my discord in there