Arkazem
CrzyPlayzz
California
14 (15 on november 18th !!)
I will have a microphone soon like the next few months probably before 2020
yes i can record hackers
i strted playing hyrix today
i only speak english

Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Yes i play everyday and own my own server

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: ussually 8 pm - 4 - 5 am in my time zone and then all weekend

Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: yes the owner was a little toxic and banned me because i called him toxic 😕

What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): um im not really sure i havn't thought about it

Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): well i was playing bed wars and i met this person and she was really nice and we played hypixel for hours and a hurricane was hitting me while we played but then my internet ent out before i got her discord lol i havnt had much good memories 😕

Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: well i was being very toxic to someone on a server and i called him alot of mean things and then he called me alot of means things after i was done and since im kinda emotional i started crying but the next day i apologized and i tried not to be toxxic but when im tired i might get a little but its not that bad

What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: i play piano and i do parkour

Do you have any previous staffing experience?: yes i was a admin on a server for 3 years so i know alot of hacking clients

Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: im good at seeing hacks and i love banning hackers sooo yeah