About This Club

This is the club from the server Hyrix

Server Name

hyrix.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Username: jackfrostyy Age: 14 Location (Country/State): England (United Kingdom) Timezone: UTC+1 How much time can you dedicate per week? A few hours a day at the least. Previous Experience (Please include if you are currently on another build team as well and if so, whether you currently get paid or not): I have been on a build team, but it was on one of the minehut servers, it's called ProMining. Portfolio/Pictures of your previous builds: A SKYMINING SERVER SPAWN.
  3. Minecraft username:Xxrekt2005xXPrevious usernames:I dont remember it but it was before i played minehutTimezone:CSTAge (Must be 13+):14Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): YesDo you have the ability to record hackers?: YesHave you played Hyrix much before?:Owner seems familiar but idkAre you multilingual? I am in Highschool and I am Learning Spanish but i am not fluentAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: yes i am on minehut for atleast 3 hrs a dayHow much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Like 3-5 hours a dayHave you ever been banned on any
  4. I will accept you as a trial moderator. If I see that you improve you will be hired.
  5. Minecraft username: 1Lucid_YTPrevious usernames: MrTopWolfCraftTimezone: EasternAge (Must be 13+): Im 13Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yesDo you have the ability to record hackers?:yes Have you played Hyrix much before?: No but I'm sure that I will!Are you multilingual? No APPLICATION QUESTIONSAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Yes I try to stream minecraft and games every day!!! How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Week days starting Jan 3, 4-10:30pm on weekends all day - 12amHave you ever been banned on any minecraft ser
  6. How much time do you contribute is, how online you will be and do stuff.
  7. Follow the format, LOCKED
  8. Ok, So I want to apply for MOD. I believe i can pass! I want to to be a MOD because i want to improve the server moderating chat, banning hackers, etc. The point of this is: I think this is my place to be staff! i`ve been staff on 4 servers alredy, So, I hope you understand this APPLY is very important for me, I hope you have a great day!! -Santi
  9. I'm sorry I have to DENY this application. As you must need more strengths to become a staff member! You may reapply in 2 weeks! Locked
  10. Accepted. Please join to receive your rank! Locked
  11. Minecraft username: homemade_memesPrevious usernames: n/aTimezone: central standard time (chicago)Age (Must be 13+): 17Do you have access to a working microphone? yesDo you have the ability to record hackers? yesHave you played Hyrix much before? yesAre you multilingual? I know a little Spanish, but mostly just English.APPLICATION QUESTIONSAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general? yesHow much time do you have to contribute to the role? On week days, 4 pm-10pm (With breaks)Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: Yes, my friend banned me
  12. BASIC DETAILSMinecraft username: ShadowmylifePrevious usernames: (none) Timezone: Greenwich (UK)Age (Must be 13+): 13Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yesDo you have the ability to record hackers?: yesHave you played Hyrix much before?: I started today, but i know all the rules, off by heartAre you multilingual? yesAPPLICATION QUESTIONSAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: yes, i play minecraft almost evrydayHow much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 1-4hrs Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details
  13. Half Half, Accepted or denial in the interview
  14. Minecraft username: HaruZerRuki Previous usernames: nothing Timezone: utc 1+ Age (Must be 13+): 15 Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yes Do you have the ability to record hackers?: yes Have you played Hyrix much before?: no Are you multilingual?yes APPLICATION QUESTIONS Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: yes i play 3h evry day How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 1h or more Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: yes i was spamming becuse it was 1 bad player What w
  15. Copy this appeal format, if denied. You may not re appeal again, buy an unban from: hyrixstore.buycraft.net Ign you were banned on; Reason you were banned for: Are you guilty (yes or no): Do you have any evidence of you innocence? Why you think you should be unbanned Did you learn from this situation? If denied you must buy an unban or you will stay banned!
  16. BASIC DETAILSMinecraft username: DynamicSaberPrevious usernames: UgandanThanosTimezone: GMT-4Age (Must be 13+): 13, 1/2Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): I have a microphone, I just don't talk to people i'm not use toDo you have the ability to record hackers?: I believe I am, I just don't know the key controls for it.Have you played Hyrix much before?: I've played an hour.Are you multilingual?: I'm learning Spanish | Solo se un poco de Espanol. APPLICATION QUESTIONSAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Yes, my main server is minehut.How much tim
  17. ArkazemCrzyPlayzzCalifornia14 (15 on november 18th !!)I will have a microphone soon like the next few months probably before 2020yes i can record hackersi strted playing hyrix todayi only speak englishAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Yes i play everyday and own my own server How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: ussually 8 pm - 4 - 5 am in my time zone and then all weekendHave you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: yes the owner was a little toxic and banned me because i called him toxic What would you say are you
  18. BASIC DETAILS Minecraft username: CallumlousTV Previous usernames: Kingcallum011 / xx_KC11_xx / xx_KC10_xx Timezone: GMT +0 (UK) Age (Must be 13+): 13 Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes Do you have the ability to record hackers?: I do, with OBS and in 1080p60 Have you played Hyrix much before?: I'm enjoying the server and have been playing for a bit Are you multilingual? No, I am Currently Not. APPLICATION QUESTIONS Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Yes, I play mostly on Minehut. How much time do you have to contribute to
  19. BASIC DETAILS Minecraft username: MineTL Previous usernames: MineTL007 Timezone: 11 minutes Age (Must be 13+): 15 years old Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes, but i speak french Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yes Have you played Hyrix much before?: No, but it's good server. Are you multilingual? Yes, I speak French, English and Spanish APPLICATION QUESTIONS Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Yes, I'm active How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I contribute 4 years i think Have you ever
  20. Accepted. Please make an appointment for us to interview you.
  21. Minecraft username: Rocket_Man01 Previous usernames: N/A Timezone: EST Age (Must be 13+): 19 Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yes Have you played Hyrix much before?: First time Are you multilingual? No not really APPLICATION QUESTIONS Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Yes I am How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Pretty much every day until I get a job Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details