About This Club

This is the club from the server Hyrix

Server Name

hyrix.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. I'm sorry I have to DENY this application. As you must need more strengths to become a staff member! You may reapply in 2 weeks! Locked
  3. Accepted. Please join to receive your rank! Locked
  4. Minecraft username: homemade_memesPrevious usernames: n/aTimezone: central standard time (chicago)Age (Must be 13+): 17Do you have access to a working microphone? yesDo you have the ability to record hackers? yesHave you played Hyrix much before? yesAre you multilingual? I know a little Spanish, but mostly just English.APPLICATION QUESTIONSAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general? yesHow much time do you have to contribute to the role? On week days, 4 pm-10pm (With breaks)Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: Yes, my friend banned me from his server as a joke.What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): I would say one weakness of mine is that I procrastinate on many things, and wait until the last minute. Another weakness of mine would be that I am not a very organized person in general, and tend to lose things some times. A strength of mine would be that once I start something, and I'm really invested in it, I will finish it no matter what, even if I have to stay up all night. Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): One of my favorite moments was when I was playing with my friends on a Minecraft server, (hosted by Minehut), and it was in the middle of the night, and we all decided we'd boat to a new place. We all got established there, and laughed at everything, almost as if we were high from being tired.Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: One mistake I made in the past was when I had a huge research project a couple years ago. I hadn't forgotten about the project, but purposely put it off to the side everyday. I was given a whole 2 weeks to complete the assignment, yet I waited until the night of to complete it. I went to sleep at 4:30 am, and woke up 2 hours later. I got the assignment done, but I learned that whenever I have a huge project like that, I have to make a schedule, or a plan, and commit to it. What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: I water and snow ski, play tennis, swim, bike, and play many instruments such as the bass, guitar, and drums.Do you have any previous staffing experience?: I have created a couple servers in the past, with my friends mainly being the only people on it, and ran those very well, but otherwise no. I have been playing on servers since 2012, so I am no stranger to how and what the responsibilities of being a mod are. Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: noThanks for applying. You will receive an answer within 3 days. Be patient.
  5. BASIC DETAILSMinecraft username: ShadowmylifePrevious usernames: (none) Timezone: Greenwich (UK)Age (Must be 13+): 13Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yesDo you have the ability to record hackers?: yesHave you played Hyrix much before?: I started today, but i know all the rules, off by heartAre you multilingual? yesAPPLICATION QUESTIONSAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: yes, i play minecraft almost evrydayHow much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 1-4hrs Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: I haven't been banned on any minecraft servers beforeWhat would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): my weakness is when theres to much to cope with (e.g: ppl asking me to much questions) my strength is knowing if the player is hacking or not, Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft):my fravioute #moments in mc is mostly when i get somthing thats really hard to get, or takes alot of work to get itTell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: I have made mistakes in the past, one time, i got muted for being disrespectfull, and i learned that being disrespectfull gives punishments, so i dont disrespect ppl anymore as i dont want to be mutedWhat activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: I like mostly modded survivals, or messing around with mods on single player worldsDo you have any previous staffing experience?: Yes, i do, I am admin on a server thats called cozycraft, and i also have abit of trainign on hypixel housings Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: not really
  6. Half Half, Accepted or denial in the interview
  7. Minecraft username: HaruZerRuki Previous usernames: nothing Timezone: utc 1+ Age (Must be 13+): 15 Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yes Do you have the ability to record hackers?: yes Have you played Hyrix much before?: no Are you multilingual?yes APPLICATION QUESTIONS Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: yes i play 3h evry day How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 1h or more Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: yes i was spamming becuse it was 1 bad player What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): i hate when players say i am abuse and talk shit about me/ i like to get bragging Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): prank players and do players laughing Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: i dont have misteks not now What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: i dont have hobbies Do you have any previous staffing experience?: i have been staff on server and i can code i learn quick and i know what i shoud do if shomthing hapend whit the server and i like to join ther staff teame and i know what i will do ig sombody rules breaker join i willl tempban players Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: no
  8. Copy this appeal format, if denied. You may not re appeal again, buy an unban from: hyrixstore.buycraft.net Ign you were banned on; Reason you were banned for: Are you guilty (yes or no): Do you have any evidence of you innocence? Why you think you should be unbanned Did you learn from this situation? If denied you must buy an unban or you will stay banned!
  9. BASIC DETAILSMinecraft username: DynamicSaberPrevious usernames: UgandanThanosTimezone: GMT-4Age (Must be 13+): 13, 1/2Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): I have a microphone, I just don't talk to people i'm not use toDo you have the ability to record hackers?: I believe I am, I just don't know the key controls for it.Have you played Hyrix much before?: I've played an hour.Are you multilingual?: I'm learning Spanish | Solo se un poco de Espanol. APPLICATION QUESTIONSAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Yes, my main server is minehut.How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 1 to 2 hours on school days, 3 hours on weekends.Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: I've been banned from servers like you don't want people on that server, like new servers.What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): W: I can get angry, if someone is either, being extremely rude I can curse, but I barely do. S: I am a great builder ( I don't like anyone interfering with my building) | I know that's not two, but that's the only few I could think of. |Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): Experiencing different updates, making friends, socializing.Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: I have used speed hacks, npt to ruin servers, just to have some fun, I have learned that no matter what you do with whatever you have or wield in that power, it can deal great damage, mentally, physically or emotionally to yourself or others.What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: I play football, and I mostly play with my baby sister.Do you have any previous staffing experience?: Yes, I actually own a server, and I have been staff on about, 6 other servers. Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: Nothing really.
  10. ArkazemCrzyPlayzzCalifornia14 (15 on november 18th !!)I will have a microphone soon like the next few months probably before 2020yes i can record hackersi strted playing hyrix todayi only speak englishAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Yes i play everyday and own my own server How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: ussually 8 pm - 4 - 5 am in my time zone and then all weekendHave you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: yes the owner was a little toxic and banned me because i called him toxic What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): um im not really sure i havn't thought about itTell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): well i was playing bed wars and i met this person and she was really nice and we played hypixel for hours and a hurricane was hitting me while we played but then my internet ent out before i got her discord lol i havnt had much good memories Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: well i was being very toxic to someone on a server and i called him alot of mean things and then he called me alot of means things after i was done and since im kinda emotional i started crying but the next day i apologized and i tried not to be toxxic but when im tired i might get a little but its not that badWhat activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: i play piano and i do parkourDo you have any previous staffing experience?: yes i was a admin on a server for 3 years so i know alot of hacking clientsAnything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: im good at seeing hacks and i love banning hackers sooo yeah
  11. BASIC DETAILS Minecraft username: CallumlousTV Previous usernames: Kingcallum011 / xx_KC11_xx / xx_KC10_xx Timezone: GMT +0 (UK) Age (Must be 13+): 13 Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes Do you have the ability to record hackers?: I do, with OBS and in 1080p60 Have you played Hyrix much before?: I'm enjoying the server and have been playing for a bit Are you multilingual? No, I am Currently Not. APPLICATION QUESTIONS Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Yes, I play mostly on Minehut. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 4 - 10 hours /day Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: I have not been banned from any server, but i have been blacklisted on INVADEDLANDS.net because i joined with a VPN enabled :( What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): I am strong at Skript / Permission Managers / building and gameplay making elements, I'm not weak at much. Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): when i found my first diamonds back on the XBOX 360, the exact date was 26/11/2013 Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: I acidentally broke the entire eco of a server, they forgot to make a minus balance so... i got alot of money and started paying everyone... now i know to always check over skript code. What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: I do video editing on my youtube channel. Do you have any previous staffing experience?: I've been staff on multiple servers, eg: SkyMinePVP, fClick, JxHub and more. Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: Nah. :) enjoy life kids. Thanks for applying. You will receive an answer within 3 days. Be patient.
  12. BASIC DETAILS Minecraft username: MineTL Previous usernames: MineTL007 Timezone: 11 minutes Age (Must be 13+): 15 years old Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes, but i speak french Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yes Have you played Hyrix much before?: No, but it's good server. Are you multilingual? Yes, I speak French, English and Spanish APPLICATION QUESTIONS Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Yes, I'm active How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I contribute 4 years i think Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: Yes I'm permanent banned on Hypixel for Hacking Client On Skywars because before I using Hacked client, Idk Why ? =') What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): My Strengths is Build And My Weakness is sleeping I have a lot of imagination for Buildings, ... and I'm Calm Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): My favorite moment is when i build a spawn for a server. Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: Bike and Karate Do you have any previous staffing experience?: Before I was a builder for Survival Games Map for big server like Hypixel, HiveMC, MinePlex. Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: I'm strong in PvP Thanks for applying. You will receive an answer within 3 days. Be patient.
  13. Accepted. Please make an appointment for us to interview you.
  14. Minecraft username: Rocket_Man01 Previous usernames: N/A Timezone: EST Age (Must be 13+): 19 Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yes Have you played Hyrix much before?: First time Are you multilingual? No not really APPLICATION QUESTIONS Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Yes I am How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Pretty much every day until I get a job Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: Yes, but it was because the server was laggy and thought I had been using a fly hack. What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): Strengths are building and helping people, weaknesses are PVP and Drama.. Drama meaning people fighting over something stupid for no reason Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): Probably getting a redstone pillar of lights to work properly on the first go. Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: I made one mistake, not going to get into detail but I am saying that I learned to handle conflict better What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: Just game Do you have any previous staffing experience?: No Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: Redstone is one of my talents I guess Thanks for applying. You will receive an answer within 3 days. Be patient.
  15. BASIC INFO BASIC DETAILS Minecraft username: Previous usernames: Timezone: Age (Must be 13+): Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Have you played Hyrix much before?: Are you multilingual? APPLICATION QUESTIONS Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: Do you have any previous staffing experience?: Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: Thanks for applying. You will receive an answer within 3 days. Be patient.
  16. What is your In Game Name? SupremeDarty Why do you want to apply (Atleast 50 words!) The main reason I want to apply is to make sure everyone is having a great time on this fantastic server. I'd hate for someone to leave all because of somebody being disrespectful, If they need help or they just don't know how to play. Another reason I want staff is to stop hackers, I hate hackers. They ruin the fun for everyone even themselves, with some very unfair advantages like anti knockback and kill aura. The third reason I want staff is to help staff members. Most of the time you'd see that applicants want to help players, but sometimes even staff need the slightest of help! What staff position are you applying for? Well any, I like building/ Ok at building. And I do like being a developer, I am pretty good with world edit and other commands. Or I can be an admin (Which in my eyes is a helper, Builder and Dev) Have you had any staff experience before? I have had plenty I have owned a server so I know what its like to develop and grow a strong community. I am also staff on some of the popular servers you see on minehut today. How old are you? 14 What are your strengths (At least 3)? Commands World Edit Building What are your weaknesses? Skripting (Not my biggest nightmare as I have skripted my own GUI shop before) I am not good with redstone (But I am good at following tutorials) Command Blocks Where are you from? United Kingdom. How active can you be? Weekends 4-8 hours Weekdays 2-6 Hours Have you bought anything from the store? I have not currently but I would love to.
  17. What is your In Game Name? - Hackberry Why do you want to apply (Atleast 50 words!) - I wish to apply, because at the current moment there seems to be a noticeable lack of gameplay in terms of pickaxes, swords, in general just shopkeepers. I want to apply so that I could help make these shopkeepers and improve the gameplay in-game, but wouldn't really want to touch the aspects of coding and such. What staff position are you applying for? - Since I am unaware of the chain of command in the server, I want to apply for any position which specifically helps with the production of shopkeepers. Have you had any staff experience before? -Yes, on VoteTeam. How old are you? - I'd rather not say. What are your strengths (Atleast 3)? - Typing, moderation(?), making shopkeepers. (I may go offline so that I could get an item that goes over the max enchantment level.) What are your weaknesses? - Lack of motivation, lack of time, lack of coding knowledge Where are you from? - UK - England. How active can you be? - How active can the server be? Have you bought anything from the store? - No.
  18. Denied Try re-applying in a week, Reason: Not 50 words
  19. What is your In Game Name? UltraNightMist Why do you want to apply (Atleast 50 words!) I would like to apply because I would like to be staff as I have good moderation skills and a good experience with minecraft servers because I own one! What staff position are you applying for? I will apply for Dev/Builder/Admin Have you had any staff experience before? Yes I have a server, bc.minetix.uk How old are you? I am 10 but I am mature for my age. What are your strengths (Atleast 3)? 1. Developing, I am good at developing stuff as IceZel (My MC Server) I made by myself, It has now got a staff team helping it. 2. Building, I am a reasonably good builder. 3. Moderating, I am good at moderating and keeping people in line, I have 2 leadership roles IRL What are your weaknesses? 1. Temptation, I get tempted very easily Where are you from? I am from England. How active can you be? 1-2 Hrs a day Have you bought anything from the store? No