About This Club

This is the club from the server Hyrix

Server Name

hyrix.minehut.gg

Website

Discord Server

1. What's new in this club
  2. Minecraft username: goaliebabaPrevious usernames: N/ATimezone:pacific tmezoneAge (Must be 13+):26Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no):Do you have the ability to record hackers?:Have you played Hyrix much before?:Are you multilingual?yes ik germanAPPLICATION QUESTIONSAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?:yesHow much time do you have to contribute to the role?:2-4 hrsHave you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details:What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both):im kind (weekness) im emotional(weekness) i can ban without hesitaion (strenght) i can be a good mod (strength)Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft):getting mod on a box/pvp/smp serverTell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?:i decided not to trust people who have no experienc ebecause the someti]mes griefWhat activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: guitarDo you have any previous staffing experience?:yes I am co owner on a 7 player (avrage) serverAnything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: Nope
  3. Minecraft username: mineformark1 Previous usernames: n/aTimezone: eastern standard time (new york)Age (Must be 13+): 17Do you have access to a working microphone? yesDo you have the ability to record hackers? yesHave you played Hyrix much before? yesAre you multilingual? I know a little German, but mostly just English.APPLICATION QUESTIONSAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general? yesHow much time do you have to contribute to the role? On week days, 6-10pm with small areas inbetween.Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: Only random ones I get banned for no reason.What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): A strength for me is niceness and trying to help out. I always have helped others and that makes me happy. A weekends is being hangry or getting mad easily. If people make me mad I take matters into my own hands. But I always try to keep calm by Doo g breathing exercises or something. Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): I was minding my own Brian was when I remembered what time it was. It was 9:15! I had a page due at 12:00 and I didn’t even start. Do I played video games for so long and then at the last minute I finished it. It was so funny! What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: I play the violin and I play baseball.Do you have any previous staffing experience?: On some small servers from people and some servers I made. Not any large servers though. Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: Not known off.Thanks for applying. You will receive an answer within 3 days. Be patient.
  4. Minecraft username:SansPlayzPrevious usernames: SansPlayzTimezone:eastAge (Must be 13+):Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no):noDo you have the ability to record hackers?:I can screenshotHave you played Hyrix much before?:one day onlyAre you multilingual? nopeAPPLICATION QUESTIONSAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?:SansPlayzHow much time do you have to contribute to the role?:Not Much but Like EverydayHave you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details:IVe not been BannedWhat would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): my weakness is i get demoted and got banned And Strengths Is i help people and helpo membersTell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft):Dream DrTell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?:ive made no mistakesWhat activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: like Speedrun But i Die alwaysDo you have any previous staffing experience?:yes But the server Reseted getting my staff removedAnything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: Thanks for applying. You will receive an answer within 3 days. Be patient.
  5. Hello I'm SansPlayz Currently On the server Can i apply for Staff I'm 10 year old if that Ok with you Hyryx is familiar To my friends Server And i hope nothing goes bad
  6. Username: jackfrostyy Age: 14 Location (Country/State): England (United Kingdom) Timezone: UTC+1 How much time can you dedicate per week? A few hours a day at the least. Previous Experience (Please include if you are currently on another build team as well and if so, whether you currently get paid or not): I have been on a build team, but it was on one of the minehut servers, it's called ProMining. Portfolio/Pictures of your previous builds: A SKYMINING SERVER SPAWN.
  7. Minecraft username:Xxrekt2005xXPrevious usernames:I dont remember it but it was before i played minehutTimezone:CSTAge (Must be 13+):14Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): YesDo you have the ability to record hackers?: YesHave you played Hyrix much before?:Owner seems familiar but idkAre you multilingual? I am in Highschool and I am Learning Spanish but i am not fluentAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: yes i am on minehut for atleast 3 hrs a dayHow much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Like 3-5 hours a dayHave you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details:No, but my brother got me banned on hypixel when we were younger and he played on my accountWhat would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): My strengths are building( I am Best at building spawns and rustic stuff and not as good with modern stuff, Following Rules(I am good at listening to anything higher ups say and following server rules. My Weaknesses are Commands (not basic commands or worldedit), I cannot think of a second one sorry.Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft):My favorite moment happens alot. my favorite thing to do is help people with their servers on minehut. I have alot of experiance building and i like to use it to help make peoples servers betterTell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: a mistake i made in the past is trusting others too much. i had a server and i was looking for staff when my co-owner betrayed me and greifed my server.What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: i do Gymnastics, and BasketballDo you have any previous staffing experience?:yes , alot.Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: I have 500 followers on twitch and about to become affiliate!
  8. I will accept you as a trial moderator. If I see that you improve you will be hired.
  9. Minecraft username: 1Lucid_YTPrevious usernames: MrTopWolfCraftTimezone: EasternAge (Must be 13+): Im 13Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yesDo you have the ability to record hackers?:yes Have you played Hyrix much before?: No but I'm sure that I will!Are you multilingual? No APPLICATION QUESTIONSAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Yes I try to stream minecraft and games every day!!! How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Week days starting Jan 3, 4-10:30pm on weekends all day - 12amHave you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: I think one because they hated me streaming. What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): Weakness SUPER BIG COMMANDS and BIG structures like super big. Strengths are that I'm really funny and I'm a good house designer. Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): Building and UHC.Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: I did a punishment to a person by accident (ment to do it to another person) so i handle it with care explaining a whole hour with the player and he understanded.What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: One streaming. Two Basketball. Do you have any previous staffing experience?: Yes!Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: I stream on twitch and instagram!!!
  10. How much time do you contribute is, how online you will be and do stuff.
  11. Ok, So I want to apply for MOD. I believe i can pass! I want to to be a MOD because i want to improve the server moderating chat, banning hackers, etc. The point of this is: I think this is my place to be staff! i`ve been staff on 4 servers alredy, So, I hope you understand this APPLY is very important for me, I hope you have a great day!! -Santi
  12. I'm sorry I have to DENY this application. As you must need more strengths to become a staff member! You may reapply in 2 weeks! Locked
  13. Accepted. Please join to receive your rank! Locked
  14. Minecraft username: homemade_memesPrevious usernames: n/aTimezone: central standard time (chicago)Age (Must be 13+): 17Do you have access to a working microphone? yesDo you have the ability to record hackers? yesHave you played Hyrix much before? yesAre you multilingual? I know a little Spanish, but mostly just English.APPLICATION QUESTIONSAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general? yesHow much time do you have to contribute to the role? On week days, 4 pm-10pm (With breaks)Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: Yes, my friend banned me from his server as a joke.What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): I would say one weakness of mine is that I procrastinate on many things, and wait until the last minute. Another weakness of mine would be that I am not a very organized person in general, and tend to lose things some times. A strength of mine would be that once I start something, and I'm really invested in it, I will finish it no matter what, even if I have to stay up all night. Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): One of my favorite moments was when I was playing with my friends on a Minecraft server, (hosted by Minehut), and it was in the middle of the night, and we all decided we'd boat to a new place. We all got established there, and laughed at everything, almost as if we were high from being tired.Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: One mistake I made in the past was when I had a huge research project a couple years ago. I hadn't forgotten about the project, but purposely put it off to the side everyday. I was given a whole 2 weeks to complete the assignment, yet I waited until the night of to complete it. I went to sleep at 4:30 am, and woke up 2 hours later. I got the assignment done, but I learned that whenever I have a huge project like that, I have to make a schedule, or a plan, and commit to it. What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: I water and snow ski, play tennis, swim, bike, and play many instruments such as the bass, guitar, and drums.Do you have any previous staffing experience?: I have created a couple servers in the past, with my friends mainly being the only people on it, and ran those very well, but otherwise no. I have been playing on servers since 2012, so I am no stranger to how and what the responsibilities of being a mod are. Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: noThanks for applying. You will receive an answer within 3 days. Be patient.
  15. BASIC DETAILSMinecraft username: ShadowmylifePrevious usernames: (none) Timezone: Greenwich (UK)Age (Must be 13+): 13Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yesDo you have the ability to record hackers?: yesHave you played Hyrix much before?: I started today, but i know all the rules, off by heartAre you multilingual? yesAPPLICATION QUESTIONSAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: yes, i play minecraft almost evrydayHow much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 1-4hrs Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: I haven't been banned on any minecraft servers beforeWhat would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): my weakness is when theres to much to cope with (e.g: ppl asking me to much questions) my strength is knowing if the player is hacking or not, Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft):my fravioute #moments in mc is mostly when i get somthing thats really hard to get, or takes alot of work to get itTell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: I have made mistakes in the past, one time, i got muted for being disrespectfull, and i learned that being disrespectfull gives punishments, so i dont disrespect ppl anymore as i dont want to be mutedWhat activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: I like mostly modded survivals, or messing around with mods on single player worldsDo you have any previous staffing experience?: Yes, i do, I am admin on a server thats called cozycraft, and i also have abit of trainign on hypixel housings Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: not really
  16. Half Half, Accepted or denial in the interview
  17. Minecraft username: HaruZerRuki Previous usernames: nothing Timezone: utc 1+ Age (Must be 13+): 15 Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yes Do you have the ability to record hackers?: yes Have you played Hyrix much before?: no Are you multilingual?yes APPLICATION QUESTIONS Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: yes i play 3h evry day How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 1h or more Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: yes i was spamming becuse it was 1 bad player What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): i hate when players say i am abuse and talk shit about me/ i like to get bragging Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): prank players and do players laughing Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: i dont have misteks not now What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: i dont have hobbies Do you have any previous staffing experience?: i have been staff on server and i can code i learn quick and i know what i shoud do if shomthing hapend whit the server and i like to join ther staff teame and i know what i will do ig sombody rules breaker join i willl tempban players Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: no
  18. Copy this appeal format, if denied. You may not re appeal again, buy an unban from: hyrixstore.buycraft.net Ign you were banned on; Reason you were banned for: Are you guilty (yes or no): Do you have any evidence of you innocence? Why you think you should be unbanned Did you learn from this situation? If denied you must buy an unban or you will stay banned!
  19. BASIC DETAILSMinecraft username: DynamicSaberPrevious usernames: UgandanThanosTimezone: GMT-4Age (Must be 13+): 13, 1/2Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): I have a microphone, I just don't talk to people i'm not use toDo you have the ability to record hackers?: I believe I am, I just don't know the key controls for it.Have you played Hyrix much before?: I've played an hour.Are you multilingual?: I'm learning Spanish | Solo se un poco de Espanol. APPLICATION QUESTIONSAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Yes, my main server is minehut.How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 1 to 2 hours on school days, 3 hours on weekends.Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: I've been banned from servers like you don't want people on that server, like new servers.What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): W: I can get angry, if someone is either, being extremely rude I can curse, but I barely do. S: I am a great builder ( I don't like anyone interfering with my building) | I know that's not two, but that's the only few I could think of. |Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): Experiencing different updates, making friends, socializing.Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: I have used speed hacks, npt to ruin servers, just to have some fun, I have learned that no matter what you do with whatever you have or wield in that power, it can deal great damage, mentally, physically or emotionally to yourself or others.What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: I play football, and I mostly play with my baby sister.Do you have any previous staffing experience?: Yes, I actually own a server, and I have been staff on about, 6 other servers. Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: Nothing really.
  20. ArkazemCrzyPlayzzCalifornia14 (15 on november 18th !!)I will have a microphone soon like the next few months probably before 2020yes i can record hackersi strted playing hyrix todayi only speak englishAre you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Yes i play everyday and own my own server How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: ussually 8 pm - 4 - 5 am in my time zone and then all weekendHave you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: yes the owner was a little toxic and banned me because i called him toxic What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): um im not really sure i havn't thought about itTell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): well i was playing bed wars and i met this person and she was really nice and we played hypixel for hours and a hurricane was hitting me while we played but then my internet ent out before i got her discord lol i havnt had much good memories Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: well i was being very toxic to someone on a server and i called him alot of mean things and then he called me alot of means things after i was done and since im kinda emotional i started crying but the next day i apologized and i tried not to be toxxic but when im tired i might get a little but its not that badWhat activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: i play piano and i do parkourDo you have any previous staffing experience?: yes i was a admin on a server for 3 years so i know alot of hacking clientsAnything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: im good at seeing hacks and i love banning hackers sooo yeah
    • Skript requests should be in the Skript Discussion category. Post moved.

• Moved to Script Discussion. Help category is for general help, meanwhile Skript help has its own category. 

• Hacks and almost all clients are allowed on Minehut, it is up to each individual server to punish you for using things they don't allow.

The only clients that are not allowed on Minehut are things used to auto-respond such as chat bots, ad bots, and anything with the goal to actively annoy another user.

• Hi, im having a problem with my gui's in minecraft where if there are 2 players using the same gui at once, and they are attempting to take things out, and so am i, it lets me take things out of it. Im using Skript, and i have SkBee as an addon. Here is my code:

command decompresser:
       trigger:
        wait 2 ticks
        set {osp} to chest inventory with 3 row named "&8Ore Specialest"
        set slot 0 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 1 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 2 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 3 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 4 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 5 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 6 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 7 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 8 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 9 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 10 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 11 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 13 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 15 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 16 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 17 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 18 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 19 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 20 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 21 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 22 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 23 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 24 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 25 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 26 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 12 of {osp} to crafting table named "&fCompresser"
        set slot 14 of {osp} to anvil named "&fDecompresser"
        open {osp} to player

on inventory click:
       if event-inventory is {osp}:
        cancel event

• You can do all of this in one event, using:

on chat:
      	replace all "word" and "word2" and "word3" and "word4" in message with "****" #just list all the 4 letter words
      	replace all "word5" and "word6" and "word7" in message with "*****" #5 letters
       	#you get the point

Edited by NixieBear