Introducing myself, SolarStephen!

Hey everyone, I thought it would be a cool idea for me to introduce myself! 

My name's Stephen, my current Minecraft username is SolarStephen, many people know me as Stephen090704. I've been playing on Minecraft Java since early 2015, and I have been a part of the Minehut community since 2017. And I've enjoyed every single moment of it.

I'm a 19 year old Male (Pronouns are He/Him) with a passion for gaming and server managing/moderation, I joined the Minehut staff team a few months back and through that time I've experienced quite a lot, along the way I've met lots of new friends aswell as getting to know the community better. I often play servers inside of Minehut aswell as having normal discussions in both the lobby and on the discord server. Outside of Minehut I like to go swimming or playing video games, such as Rocket league, Call of Duty, Roblox and Sea of thieves. 

I'm not often on forums as I never used to use Forums in the past, however I'm actively learning how the Minehut forums work and you'll see me around more often, assisting members of the community and ensuring that everyone is having a good time on our server network. If you ever need to contact me feel free to DM me on discord "stephen090704" or contact me In-Game "SolarStephen" I'll be looking forwards to seeing you all around the server!

Have a wonderful day, thanks for reading! 💖

• Like 1

Discord - Stephen090704

In-Game Name - SolarStephen

---------------------------------------------------------

Tester - 2021/2022

Moderator - 28/05/2023

---------------------------------------------------------
Report player/server:
Report here.
Create a support ticket: Submit a request.

• 2 weeks later...