DuckyProgrammer's powertrip

LunarGang

Question

Hello, My IGN is MLG_Pro911, I would like to know why I was banned under the terms community disruption, when clearly I did not disrupt the community, due to the fact that all servers have an hour rollback period, If you do not choose to use that option, that is your fault, I destroyed the map on 50xcreative yes, but was it undoable, yes! Duckyprogrammer has banned me off of minehut for 6 months because I feel that he plays that server, the name caught his attention immediately when I said I destroyed 50xcreative, I then recieved a 6 month ban for distrupting the community with no specific understanding of why I was banned due to it being under the wrong ban title, I would not consider something that effects minehut absolutely zero, disrupting the community, therefore, this is a major powertrip and I pay monthly for a server, so it's not like I haven't contributed to the community as well as I have apparently distrupted it so bad. Kinda sad it has to come this far, and I will be handing my server over to other hands, I will not renew any of my servers until my account is allowed to join them.

I would prefer if you stay out of this ducky, and talk to your other staff members instead of me, or abusing your power again to remove me from this forum

Edited by LunarGang
Addition

1 answer to this question

I understand your frustration, however, just because there's rollbacks it does not excuse or allow griefing of player servers. Griefing is only permitted with server owner permission, otherwise it falls under a disruption of a player server and their community. You can review our rules here: https://forums.minehut.com/rules/

As for you ban, if you think you were banned falsely you are free to create an appeal. You can submit an appeal here: https://forums.minehut.com/appeal

Thank you

Customer Support | Community Engagement & Volunteer Staff Manager