My server is using max my RAM when there are 11 players online.

SumoMonke

Question

Hello MH community,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been experiencing a concerning issue with my server recently and could use some guidance from the seasoned members here. Currently, when there are 11 players on my server, the RAM usage hits 100%, leading to performance issues/crashes.

Here are some details about my setup:

RAM: 6GB

Plugins/Mods: [AdvancedPortals, ajleaderboards, BuyCraft, Catamines, Citizens, Clans, Clearlag, Commandspy, Crazyenchantments, Customheads, Decentholograms, Essentials, Fastsyncworldedit, Grimac, Holographicdisplays, Invsee, ItemEdit, LPC, Luckperms, Minehutanalystic, MiniMOTD, Multiverse core, NextEngine, PlaceholderAPI, Playervualts, Plugman, ProtocolLIB, ShopKeepers, SKbee, SKquery, SKrayfall, Skript, TAB, Viaversion, vouchers, Vulcan and WorldGuard.]

I'm reaching out to the community to see if anyone has faced a similar problem or has suggestions on how to optimize server performance and reduce RAM usage with a larger player count.

If you've successfully addressed a similar concern or have expertise in server optimization, I'd greatly appreciate your insights. Please share any tips, tricks, or recommendations you may have to help me resolve this issue and create a smoother gaming experience for my players.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I'm looking forward to learning from your experiences and expertise.

Best regards, Sumo

image.png.57fdd5693f5a02fc2ec3d0d3d7c471e3.png

Edited by SumoMonke

2 answers to this question

Try doing something like a timings or spark report to get more details on what may be causing a lot of ram usage.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png