Free Skripts (08/14/22) (ycu)

ycu

image.png.b794ec7e7d7b0bf4681de34cf92f6c74.png 

Making free skripts for the community, reply with what skripts you want made.

If I don't respond to your request within a few days then either your skript is too complicated or I am  no longer active on this thread.

• Like 1

066fced7fa2c6eb28ff57c203964a6d3.gif.45df2fe64e40c8d045324e2a6203c1c6.gif.544b8022b6624809eca087b2f23ec705.gif

image.png.609324705a6284d90e1176e7e2350ed0.png

18 minutes ago, ycu said:

If I don't respond to your request within a few days then either your skript is too complicated or I am  no longer active on this thread.

I Hope this isnt too difficult to make but could you create a potion block skript that has a chance to give neither positive effect or negative effect.

2 Min Cooldown between uses.

Item gets consumed when used.

Item name/block:

Enchanted Purple Wool with Fortune 10 named &7&lPotion Wool

Lore: &6For those who are lucky use this item to give yourself an edge in battle.

5% chance for strength 1 for 10 seconds

10%  chance to get speed 1 for 10 seconds 

10% chance to get jump boost 2 for 10 seconds 

10% chance to get haste 2 for 10 seconds

10% chance to get Invisabliity for 30 seconds 

10% chance to get fire resistance for 30 seconds

10% chance to get resistance 1 for 10 seconds

5% chance to get absorption 3 for 10 seconds 

10% chance to get slowness 1 for 10 seconds

10% chance to get posion for 5 seconds 

10% chance to get weakness 1 for 10 seconds 

Also add a command to get the potion block

/potionblock give amount 

2 min cooldown between uses and the item gets consumed upon use.

Edited by Orakpo
Edit text

3 hours ago, ycu said:

Are the potion effects all 10% chance to receive or only pick one potion per item use

(Idk if that makes sense, if it doesn't I'll try explain better but let me know)

It only gives the player 1 of the effects from the list above as the percentage just determines which effect the player will get.

4 hours ago, ycu said:

Enjoy, I hope this is what you was looking for

potionblocks.txt 3.51 kB · 2 downloads

Wow your insane my dude 0 errors and had completed the skript insanely fast Thank you for helping me out with this skript as I'm glad this wasn't too difficult of a skript to create.

But I forgot to ask if it was possible to have a Area of effect verion of the potion block that those who are within 4 blocks from the player who right clicked the block can also get the effect.

It's a different wool block (Yellow Wool) called &6Ultimate Potion Block.

Same Enchant like the potion block as well.

Same % chance used for the normal potion block.

With a command to give the player this version of the block.

Lore would be slightly altered to say, "give your team an edge in battle".

Edited by Orakpo

1 hour ago, Orakpo said:

Wow your insane my dude 0 errors and had completed the skript insanely fast Thank you for helping me out with this skript as I'm glad this wasn't too difficult of a skript to create.

But I forgot to ask if it was possible to have a Area of effect verion of the potion block that those who are within 4 blocks from the player who right clicked the block can also get the effect.

It's a different wool block (Yellow Wool) called &6Ultimate Potion Block.

Same Enchant like the potion block as well.

Same % chance used for the normal potion block.

With a command to give the player this version of the block.

Lore would be slightly altered to say, "give your team an edge in battle".

Pretty sure this is what you're asking for, enjoy

potionblocks.txt

066fced7fa2c6eb28ff57c203964a6d3.gif.45df2fe64e40c8d045324e2a6203c1c6.gif.544b8022b6624809eca087b2f23ec705.gif

Just now, Orakpo said:

Thank you so much for helping me out with this skript and sorry for the confusion when trying to explain what the skript should do 

No problem, wasn't that bad to make

Edited by ycu

21 hours ago, ycu said:

Could you help me out with creating a team skript that showcases the team in tab view (view image below)

Team Tag colors that can be obtained when the team obtains a certain number of kills that update in tab as well

(Image below showcases what it should be)

With a Team name's length being 7 characters max. (No Numbers/ Symbols can be used for it)

And a Blacklist to prevent people from setting Racist Team names and other harsh names. (Maybe add a command to force disband a team name instead if adding a blacklist is too difficult to add that a staff member could use instead)

With the Team's members slots being maxed out at 7 (They can only invite up to 6 other people to join)

also add /gang ally (gang) and /gang acceptally (gang) with a max of only 1 ally 

/gang enemy (gang) and broadcast in chat to your gang when someone from an enemy gang logs on the server  

/gang open (opens up the gang so anyone can join /gang join (gang)

/gang close (closes up the gang so people can no longer join without a invite)

/gang top (Shows top 10 kills from the gangs on the server)

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

Edited by JustRez

3 hours ago, JustRez said:

Could you help me out with creating a team skript that showcases the team in tab view (view image below)

Team Tag colors that can be obtained when the team obtains a certain number of kills that update in tab as well

(Image below showcases what it should be)

With a Team name's length being 7 characters max. (No Numbers/ Symbols can be used for it)

And a Blacklist to prevent people from setting Racist Team names and other harsh names. (Maybe add a command to force disband a team name instead if adding a blacklist is too difficult to add that a staff member could use instead)

With the Team's members slots being maxed out at 7 (They can only invite up to 6 other people to join)

also add /gang ally (gang) and /gang acceptally (gang) with a max of only 1 ally 

/gang enemy (gang) and broadcast in chat to your gang when someone from an enemy gang logs on the server  

/gang open (opens up the gang so anyone can join /gang join (gang)

/gang close (closes up the gang so people can no longer join without a invite)

/gang top (Shows top 10 kills from the gangs on the server)

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

Nah sorry, gang skripts take way too long.

7 hours ago, JustRez said:

No worries as I assume it would had been a pain to create but it didnt hurt to ask 

I can have a go. But I will need to set their gang as their suffix as I am assuming the tab wasn't created in skript and you are using a plugin.

• Like 1

Discord: Dead#6905

Love anime!

Anime Gifs

53 minutes ago, ApexSplat said:

I can have a go. But I will need to set their gang as their suffix as I am assuming the tab wasn't created in skript and you are using a plugin.

53 minutes ago, ApexSplat said:

Yeah as their suffix also I'm using a Tab plugin Called TAB for the server's tab 

• 2 weeks later...

A skript so that when you kill someone you get a coin, however, theres a command operators can do to add a multiplier, for example, /multipler <player> <number> and if your multiplier is for example, 3, you get 3 coins on a kill. (ik its easy im just dum dum)

Edited by fishedelixir

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/14/2022 at 3:06 AM, ycu said:

on join of a server you get a gui that spins paper with amounts of 1k 2k 3k 4k 5k and u get a 20 percent chance each to get it every day. and after that spin you get another spin for paper with ranks on it 0.01 percent chance for paper called OP rank . 0.05 for Super rank 0.1 for rare 1percent for common 10 percent for Newbie rank rest chance for nothing if you could make that it would be great if you have extra time or feel like its easy you could make the items spin in the gui or appear and reappear after 10 seconds showing what you won . that would be great