Calling all experienced RPG staff.

GuardianRPG

Im going to start development on a new RPG server. First things first, id like to have staff go through Google Forum. development should take time, i want to create a nice environment where players can have fun, with an enjoyable experience. I'm hoping for staff with experience in mainly an rpg type environment, a discord account, and staff who are capable of handling themselves in tough spots. i also need staff such as, Developers (Focusing on Scripts/Ideas), Artists (Focusing on Resource Packs), Builders (Focusing on the Map that players play on. Builders Will Also need a portfolio, if anything in a portfolio is found as stolen, you will NOT be allowed to apply for any staff rank), And finnaly, Moderation. The moderation team will be handling player chats, bans, and more. If I see fit, moderation staff members will go through a list of other ranks such as the Administrator roll, and is the ONLY way to get there. I will be solely managing the server's staff applications, and console. I cannot give out console because many players are vile, trying their hardest to ruin other peoples hard work. Trying this will not work because i have MANY counter measures to this. Finally I will be interviewing anyone with their forums accepted. 

Edited by GuardianRPG