> Parting With Chinese Food Is Such Sweet n Sour Sorrow

Nd_

It is time to say goodbye. This is not an easy thing to come to as I have poured hundreds, if not thousands of hours into assuring that everyone would have a safe environment to host and download plugins on BukkitDev. I am so grateful that I was made part of the BukkitDev team 18 months ago when I barely knew anyone in the Bukkit community. I have become close friends with many and I have even met a few in real life. I have grown so much both as a person and a developer being part of this community and team and I cannot thank everyone enough for it.

While I have spent a lot of time on BukkitDev, the amount of time that the administrators put into the project is unfathomable. If it was not for their dedication and leadership, I would not have been able to keep going as long as I did. Coordinating a group of 30+ volunteers to keep this large of a project functioning well is not an easy task but they did an amazing job.

I will still be an active member of the Minecraft developer and server owner community. If you want to stay in touch, most of us are in #drtshock on Esper