Permanently banned for 'Botting'

SuperiorSteve64

Hey, I recently had a younger cousin over whom I just found out to have downloaded a hacked client called 'Aristois', and got me banned on several servers like CubeCraft, Mineplex, MineSuperior, LemonCloud, and of course, Minehut--my all-time favorite server since I was 11 (I'm now 15). I'm not completely sure of what he did in particular (or what he was spamming), but I'm guessing he was somehow spamming the chat at the /hub, which I didn't even know was possible. Anyway, I'm really sorry that happened, and I'll make sure it will never happen again. ESPECIALLY on this server, because not only can't I play with my online friends in PithonPvP and LifeBoxer, but I also can't even play on my own Minehut server. I hope I'll be allowed to play on this server again relatively soon, or else it looks like I'll have to be facing some seriously agonizing boredom. Lol

Edit: I accidentally posted this on my other account. The account I got banned on is with the username: "DaBigBadWookie64" Idk if Im allowed to appeal for an account while signed into another, but it I'm not, then I can repost this on the other one if you/you all want.

Edited by SuperiorSteve64
I accidentally posted this on my other account. The account I got banned on is with the username: "DaBigBadWookie64".

Hi SuperiorSteve64

Looks like you were punished on Minehut. This appeals section is specifically for this club and it is not the right place to make an appeal. You can send your appeals here https://minehut.com/support/faq or send an email at support@minehut.com, if the form doesn't load. 

I have locked this thread now.

Yoroshiku

• Like 1