Minehut Is Now Taken Over By Corporate Greed | Minehut's Problems Explained By MagmaCo

MagmaCoOfficial

I'm sure we've all played minehut and gotten annoyed with these spam "gen" and "lifesteal" and "smp" servers. Well I introduce me and my group as MagmaCo. Now as you read Minehut's wrongdoings, think of these questions.

• Has Minehut ever listened to ME or any other community member(s)?
  • Are gen servers really just the same?
  • Are Lifesteals the same?
  • Does the Minehut filter routinely get in the way?

Minehut Corporate Greed

Has Minehut ever given you something the public demanded? No, they have never done it, even if they have, it was out of complete self pity. What I suggest is that we stand up for ourselves and demand representation!

Errors In The Filter

Has the new filter gotten routinely in your way? Censoring every single thing? Well your in luck, once we achieve our representation, we can get this fixed.

Gen Servers

Cmon guys, let's admit, they are all the same, regardless of the theme, some farm or item generation, and you make money off of them, it's just a cold hard copy every time, yet Minehut wants YOU to stay on gen servers so THEY can get money, gen servers are a waste of time and not fun, and are really just demands to pay so Minehut can get more money to continue this unjust abuse, extortion, and exploitation of the playerbase!

Lifesteal SMPS

Like gen servers, these tend to just be plain copies of one another.

In Conclusion

Stand up to Minehut, they've exploited us, cheated us, and use us for money, and censor us. It's time to get representation! Give us freedom or give us distaste for Minehut!

2 hours ago, MagmaCoOfficial said:

Gen Servers

Cmon guys, let's admit, they are all the same, regardless of the theme, some farm or item generation, and you make money off of them, it's just a cold hard copy every time, yet Minehut wants YOU to stay on gen servers so THEY can get money, gen servers are a waste of time and not fun, and are really just demands to pay so Minehut can get more money to continue this unjust abuse, extortion, and exploitation of the playerbase!

true

Lifesteal SMPS

Like gen servers, these tend to just be plain copies of one another.

agreed

Errors In The Filter

Has the new filter gotten routinely in your way? Censoring every single thing? Well your in luck, once we achieve our representation, we can get this fixed.

ok......

Minehut Corporate Greed

Has Minehut ever given you something the public demanded? No, they have never done it, even if they have, it was out of complete self pity. What I suggest is that we stand up for ourselves and demand representation!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Every time you tell a lie, You'll have to tell a 100 more.

Hey there!

I can completely understand your frustration for the concerns you mentioned in this post. However, I'd like to provide a few clarifications so you can better understand why things are the way they currently are.

Has Minehut ever listened to ME or any other community member(s)?

We do listen to our community members! As a result of the size of the server and community, it's going to be impossible for us to go through every concern our players have but we try our best to make sure we do this in an organized manner. We have 2 locations players are able to go to voice their opinions, our GitHub for suggesting new features (click here) as well as our Meta Discord server for discussions and quick comments (click here).

If you have any issues with how we run or handle something, I would recommend you go to one of those places so we can more easily see your concerns and be able to address them.

Are gen servers really just the same?

I can agree, having a ton of servers with the same game modes can get repetitive! But one thing we focus on with Minehut is allowing players to have the freedom to create the type of server and community they would like to make. Gens (and life steal as well) just happens to be the most popular modes that people are creating at the moment. We're trying our best to make the possibilities endless so you can make whatever server you want to see, especially with our recent releases of custom plugins, modpacks, server networks, and more.

I'm not too sure what you would like us to do to combat this, we're not in the position to lean in any direction when it comes to what's popular at the moment. We are just about to wrap up a hackathon event today (click here for info) where we rewarded players who created some of the most creative and custom servers we can find, and we did this in hopes to increase diversity on our network and grow other game modes in the community.

If you think there's more we could (or should) do in this aspect, feel free to join our Meta Discord server (click here) and I would be glad to have a more in-depth conversation with you.

Are Lifesteals the same?

One of the most recent game modes that grew in popularity is life steal, and it grew by a longshot. At the time of writing this post, this mode has grown to become the most sold item on the Minehut market ever. We currently have 2 life steal products on the market, and both are neck to neck by being in first and second place in top selling at the moment. Trends are going to come and go and eventually so will life steal, but for now we're riding the waves as they come by. This was something that grew as a result of YouTuber support, players saw their favorite YouTubers playing this game and they wanted to try playing and creating it for themselves as well.

This actually becomes a benefit of using Minehut, you're not forced to play the same games month after month. As trends come and go, so will the server selection which will grow and adapt based on what players are interested in and want to spend their time on. If you think there are other modes that the community might enjoy, try making a server for yourself and see if there's interest for it!

I will always be open to adding any modes that players might want to play on the Minehut market. One of my job responsibilities at the moment is being the main manager when it comes to onboarding creators, approving new content, as well as any other relations and duties that comes with running a marketplace. If you would like to learn more on how you can get involved in this, feel free to message me on Discord and I would love to talk.

Does the Minehut filter routinely get in the way?

You might've noticed an issue recently where you're receiving an above average number of false positives in our chat filter detection system. This is because we just recently updated and moved to a new service for our chat filter. Over the past few weeks, our focus has been training and adjusting the filter to make it more accurate and less intrusive on your conversations. It's a process that will take some time, and as more time past, the most the filter learns and hopefully won't get in your way as much.

If you notice any specific terms getting blocked by the filter that shouldn't, feel free to let us know what is getting blocked in our Meta Discord server (click here) and we'll try our best to resolve any issues you run into.

I hope this clarification resolved any concerns or questions you addressed in your post. I'm not going to lock this as I respect your ability to voice your opinions, but please note that this is not the correct place to report this. As mentioned above, if you would like to get more involved in the community and help us shape the future of the network, you can post suggestions on our GitHub (click here) or by having a discussion and conversation about any concerns in our Meta Discord server (click here).

I hope you have a great day and a good rest of your weekend!

• Like 7

9 hours ago, BennyDoesStuff said:

Hey there!

I can completely understand your frustration for the concerns you mentioned in this post. However, I'd like to provide a few clarifications so you can better understand why things are the way they currently are.

Has Minehut ever listened to ME or any other community member(s)?

We do listen to our community members! As a result of the size of the server and community, it's going to be impossible for us to go through every concern our players have but we try our best to make sure we do this in an organized manner. We have 2 locations players are able to go to voice their opinions, our GitHub for suggesting new features (click here) as well as our Meta Discord server for discussions and quick comments (click here).

If you have any issues with how we run or handle something, I would recommend you go to one of those places so we can more easily see your concerns and be able to address them.

Are gen servers really just the same?

I can agree, having a ton of servers with the same game modes can get repetitive! But one thing we focus on with Minehut is allowing players to have the freedom to create the type of server and community they would like to make. Gens (and life steal as well) just happens to be the most popular modes that people are creating at the moment. We're trying our best to make the possibilities endless so you can make whatever server you want to see, especially with our recent releases of custom plugins, modpacks, server networks, and more.

I'm not too sure what you would like us to do to combat this, we're not in the position to lean in any direction when it comes to what's popular at the moment. We are just about to wrap up a hackathon event today (click here for info) where we rewarded players who created some of the most creative and custom servers we can find, and we did this in hopes to increase diversity on our network and grow other game modes in the community.

If you think there's more we could (or should) do in this aspect, feel free to join our Meta Discord server (click here) and I would be glad to have a more in-depth conversation with you.

Are Lifesteals the same?

One of the most recent game modes that grew in popularity is life steal, and it grew by a longshot. At the time of writing this post, this mode has grown to become the most sold item on the Minehut market ever. We currently have 2 life steal products on the market, and both are neck to neck by being in first and second place in top selling at the moment. Trends are going to come and go and eventually so will life steal, but for now we're riding the waves as they come by. This was something that grew as a result of YouTuber support, players saw their favorite YouTubers playing this game and they wanted to try playing and creating it for themselves as well.

This actually becomes a benefit of using Minehut, you're not forced to play the same games month after month. As trends come and go, so will the server selection which will grow and adapt based on what players are interested in and want to spend their time on. If you think there are other modes that the community might enjoy, try making a server for yourself and see if there's interest for it!

I will always be open to adding any modes that players might want to play on the Minehut market. One of my job responsibilities at the moment is being the main manager when it comes to onboarding creators, approving new content, as well as any other relations and duties that comes with running a marketplace. If you would like to learn more on how you can get involved in this, feel free to message me on Discord and I would love to talk.

Does the Minehut filter routinely get in the way?

You might've noticed an issue recently where you're receiving an above average number of false positives in our chat filter detection system. This is because we just recently updated and moved to a new service for our chat filter. Over the past few weeks, our focus has been training and adjusting the filter to make it more accurate and less intrusive on your conversations. It's a process that will take some time, and as more time past, the most the filter learns and hopefully won't get in your way as much.

If you notice any specific terms getting blocked by the filter that shouldn't, feel free to let us know what is getting blocked in our Meta Discord server (click here) and we'll try our best to resolve any issues you run into.

I hope this clarification resolved any concerns or questions you addressed in your post. I'm not going to lock this as I respect your ability to voice your opinions, but please note that this is not the correct place to report this. As mentioned above, if you would like to get more involved in the community and help us shape the future of the network, you can post suggestions on our GitHub (click here) or by having a discussion and conversation about any concerns in our Meta Discord server (click here).

I hope you have a great day and a good rest of your weekend!

yeah your most definitely right, but c'mon gen servers are really annoying 😕

-----------------------

Skript - 8 months

Minecraft - 8 years                         No Bitches?

-----------------------