Staff application

OMGPandaYT1

Your IGN: IamHaruu

Your Discord (Test#0001): Jxy#0001

Time zone: UTC-3

What is you're current rank?: Default

Do you have a working mic?: Yes

Do you have any previous punishments?: No

How many hours are you able to be on the server?: about 3 hours on weekdays, and 6 hours on weekends

How active can you be per week?: about 3 hours on weekdays, and 6 hours on weekends

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I had past moderating experience here on kitx, but then I got demoted for an invalid reason by the manager.

Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I want to  become a staff member on KitX to prevent hackers and rule breakers and make people have fun.

Why should we pick your application than other applications?: You should pick me because I am good at moderation and can help make things on the server, and I really like kit pvp.

What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: One of my strengths in moderation is being able to detect cheaters, and my weakness is I can't be very active.

Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): No, I know how to screen share and find non ghost clients, but not ghost clients.

Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): Yes, I can use AnyDesk or discord screen share.

Anything else?:

Edited by OMGPandaYT1
Typoes