About This Club

KitX is a PvP Server that is on 1.8. You can connect through KitX.minehut.gg.

Server Name

KitX
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Your IGN: beriv Your Discord (auspog#7515) Age: 13 Time zone: AEDT What is you're current rank?: minehut rank: default Do you have a working mic?: yes Do you have any previous punishments?: nope How many hours are you able to be on the server?: about 2 hrs each day at the lowest. How active can you be per week?: pretty active Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: yes, i have experience in moderating with other kit pvp servers. Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: want to stop hackers from ruining the game Why should we pick your application than other applications?: because i will help players be safe from hackers ruining the game, help the server and commit to server ideas. What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: strengths: good at pvp, good at commands and building. weaknesses: cannot skript very well. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): i know how to screenshare. not find ghost clients. Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): nope Anything else?: this is one of the best servers i have come across. i would love to be a staff on it to help the players.
  3. Your IGN: XWaver Your Discord (Test#0001): Grass=Good#8666 Age: 13 but come on bro were friends pls? Time zone: Pacific Standard What is you're current rank?: Minehut: Pro Kitx: Default Do you have a working mic?: Yes Do you have any previous punishments?: Like 30 bans but we were in vc for 29 of them basically. How many hours are you able to be on the server?: Im homeschooled I can be on all day If I want How active can you be per week?:Super active 8/10 Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I used to work on RawSteal but got fired for no reason by a bad manager and I have worked on many servers including my own with mh 35 right now. Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: Because theres a lot of hackers that can kind of bypass but its blatant and stuff and theres no other staff on to ban them because the anti cheat won't ban them. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: Well I am good with commands and SUPER good at seeing if someones hacking cause I own like 30 paid hack clients. What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: Strengths: Seeing if someone's hacking scripting and kind of building Weaknesses: When my pc is bad I can't rlly run anything so yeah Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Yes cause I own a lot myself and know how to screenshare them good as HECK (Yes) Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): Program Hacker or AnyDesk (Yes) Anything else?: Is luigi important ( this is a yes or no answer)
  4. applying for helper im 12 i can be on for 12h and up i can alot of commands ik what to do if a hacker is on or a spammer if a higher staff is abuseing i will tell owner or anyone a higher rank i can help ppl if the ask me somthing ill do my best.
  5. Age: 14 Discord name: iceway#9953 ign: bb8ddog7 time zone: Irish standard time rank: normal Mic: yes punishments : no (not including false ac bans) hours; 4-7 hours weekdays 8-10 hours weekends Activity: I can be on everyday Mod experience: yes manager on bagel land and head staff on mecraftpvp Why do I want to become staff: since I want to help the server out and put hackers in their place I think I am a perfect fit for this staff team u should pick me because of my playtime and I can always be there for help and I am a chill and fun guy strength: playtime honest trust worthy know a lot about being a staff screen Sharing: yes I have a lot of screen shares in my day
  6. Your IGN: Heavthern Your Discord (Test#0001): I do have it but it is broken. Age: I want privacy Time zone: England What is you're current rank?: Default Do you have a working mic?: No Do you have any previous punishments?: No How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 1-2 Hours Daily sometimes most of the time How active can you be per week?: I play on every day except tuesday morning and the whole of thursday. Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I have moderated my own server quite a lot. Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I see a lot of hackers on there. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I am helpful alot! What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: Finding hackers, and Weakness, people being toxic. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): No Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): No
  7. Your IGN: 8wii Your Discord (Test#0001): 8wii#0430 Age: 15 (16 in 3 days) Time zone: EST What is you're current rank?: N/A Do you have a working mic?: Yes Do you have any previous punishments?: No How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 5-6+ How active can you be per week?: 35-40 hours+ Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I have been moderating for up to 4 years now and I feel like a have a surplus of experience. I have good moderating experience by knowing lots of the plugins and commands. I record everything I do incase someone needs to know why I banned a user or punished them. I know what cheats to detect and how to detect them. I have also been moderating on servers that have 200-300 players. The main server I was staff on was called VoidzMinez and I have been staff for over a year. I was the Senior Moderator and I dealt with accepting new staff members and dealt with hackers, chat offenders, and also helped out quite a bit in the discord too, I managed the player's and also help teach the other staff how to moderate. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I believe I would do a good job as a staff member since I have always been a keen worker and am motivated by my passion for the game, and also for interacting with other people all around the globe. I enjoy serving players and, I believe that I am able to apply my skill set to particular situations while achieving complete player satisfaction and enjoyment. I love to share my knowledge with others, in any kind of department and I have been playing Minecraft for a while now, and so I am sure I have a lot of knowledge to share in this area. If accepted, I would guarantee 100% dedication and focus to the tasks I am given, thinking first on the server, and only then on me, in a constant pursuit of it's greater good. I can offer a very active Staff Member that can help any player with any doubt that might exist, and I pledge that even not knowing the answer to a problem, I would do my best to find a solution. I want to be a part of this Staff Team because I feel that I can learn a lot from all the different members of the Team, I can expand my areas of knowledge, I can broaden my horizons regarding management and administration of a Minecraft Server and I can spend time doing two things that I love very much, playing Minecraft and helping out other people. Also, having had experience on this specific server makes me perfect for the position, since I already know the rules, the tasks Staff have to fulfill when dealing with a specific situation, and when and how to enforce a punishment. What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: My strengths include the time that I can dedicate to the server, I've always been dedicated to the staff on, and I can put my heart and soul into the server. I have also been moderating for 4+ years now so I feel like I'd have more experience. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): No Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): Not at the moment, looking into screen sharing methods Anything else?: Nope
  8. Your IGN: Pulserix Your Discord (Test#0001): Imagine#6839 Age: 13 Time zone: EST What is you're current rank?: Member Do you have a working mic?: Yes Do you have any previous punishments?: No How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 1-8 hours How active can you be per week?: Friday-Sunday Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: iAirRon (Discord) 5k+, PucMC (Minecraft) 1k+, MineGen (Discord) 1k+, (more but that's all I'll say) Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I want to become a staff member on KitX especially because of how wonderful the server is... From the staff members to the way the server was developed. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I have been moderating on discord/Minecraft servers for almost 4y's now... I also am highly experienced in the field of screensharing. What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: Strengths: Good SS, Good Staff Member. Weaknesses: ADHD, Short Term Memory Loss Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Yes (one of my specialties) Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): Yes, process hacker, and possibly echo in the near future Anything else?: Nope!
  9. ACCEPTED Welcome to the KitX Staff team.
  10. Your IGN: Nocif75 Your Discord (Test#0001): Tugr35#9372 Age: 17 Time zone: EST What is you're current rank?: Default Do you have a working mic?: No Do you have any previous punishments?: No How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 3-5h/day How active can you be per week?: 3-4h weekdays 5-7h weekends Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Tons of mh pvp servers and woolgens Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: so i can be a helpful moderator to the players of KitX! Why should we pick your application than other applications?: i believe i can be active & wise on my decisions What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: Echo & No Mic Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Echo Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): Echo Anything else?: Best of luck to myself
  11. Denied You must have Discord since incase we would need to contact you.
  12. Denied You are currently not in the Discord server.
  13. Your IGN: DiscordToS Your Discord (Test#0001): wxterfall#1111 Age: 14 Time zone: GMT* What is you're current rank?: MVP Do you have a working mic?: Yes. Do you have any previous punishments?: No (excluding false ac bans) How many hours are you able to be on the server?: On weekdays 4-6 hours a day and on weekends up to 10+ hours. How active can you be per week?: I can play every if not most days a week for large sums of each day. Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Yes, I have past moderation experience, one of the most prominent and largest roles I've had would be on RebelMC/Dupe in which I was a Manager, Admin and Moderator (at different times of course), Rebel had a large playerbase of around 3.5k players and 1k+ discord members. Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I want to become staff on KitX because I've been playing a lot recently and seen many rulebreakers from simple chat spammers and teamers to ghost hackers and slurs being used in chat and I would like to assist in punishing rulebreakers and helping all players enjoy KitX at its full potential. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: Because I have lots of experience in catching and punishing cheaters whether their ghost cheating or blatantly flying. As well as that I'm a relaxed, helpful guy who is willing to help anyone in need of help and assistance. What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: One of my strengths would be my experience and skill in being able to correctly and efficiently enforce the server rules using the correct punishment for the correct reasons. A weakness of mine could be my lack of speaking out and asking for help on certain issues. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Yes. Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): Yes (I have and can use AnyDesk) Anything else?: Nope.
  14. Your IGN: 100_ Your Discord (Test#0001): I do not have it. Age: I want privacy Time zone: England What is you're current rank?: Default Do you have a working mic?: No Do you have any previous punishments?: No How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 1-2 Hours Daily sometimes most of the time How active can you be per week?: I play on every day except tuesday morning and the whole of thursday. Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I have moderated my own server quite a lot. Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I see a lot of hackers on there. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I am helpful alot! What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: Finding hackers, and Weakness, people being toxic. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): No Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): No
  15. Your IGN: AWiseApple Your Discord (Test#0001): syskey#4411 Age: 15 Time zone: EDT What is you're current rank?: Member Do you have a working mic?: Yes Do you have any previous punishments?: Yes it was a false ban. How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 4-6 How active can you be per week?: 9-10 Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Yes a KitPvP and a Smp server both of them shut down I was Head Moderator on one and Administrator on the Smp server. Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I would like to become a staff member on KitX because its a very nice community I like to help out and I am very nice and formal and accepting to all people I play fair and I make sure others play fair and I like to interact with the community on KitX and I like to help moderate. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I think you guys should pick me over other applicants due to my exepriance and interactivity with the community. And my professionalism I can provide for the community and I can work well with hackers. What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: One of my strengths is Catching hackers and tell whose a hacker. And a weakness of mine is not being nice. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Yes Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): Yes. To catch cheaters. Anything else?: No but I do wish every other applicant good luck!
  16. Your IGN: 100_ Your Discord (Test#0001): Age: 100_#3965 Time zone: GMT+1 What is you're current rank?: Default (was developer) Do you have a working mic?: Yes Do you have any previous punishments?: No How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 2 daily minimum How active can you be per week?: I can play garuanteed once every 2 days including weekdays, and around 4 hours on weekends. Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I was mod on Tugged, I was developer here on kitx and did some moderating, I owned my own kit pvp servers, I was developer on aruwu and also banned some hackers there too. Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: Because I've been playing for over a year, have been staff before, and I definitely enjoy the aspects of the server, and how much it's improved. E.G the perks system has only gotten better over the weeks. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I've been staff here before, I have more experience than most, I can be very mature when necessary, and I can spend a lot of time on the server due to how much I enjoy it. Other applicants may not enjoy the server that much and will find it harder to be active because of that. What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: A strength of mine is my ability to identify hacks, and a weakness of mine is sometimes I can lack professionalism however I am getting better at improving that when necessary. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): No Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): No
  17. Your IGN: bomberground Your Discord (Test#0001): wtapbuilder#0096 Age: 15 in 20 days Time zone: GMT+3 What is you're current rank?: default Do you have a working mic?: yes Do you have any previous punishments?: no How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 3-5 hours a day How active can you be per week?: 7 days a week Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: no, but i will explain later why you still should pick me Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: because its a nice server, and i feel like this community wouldnt mind some more help and it seems fun moderating this server Why should we pick your application than other applications?: because im an actual experienced minecraft player, i have played miencraft for 5+ years, i know most of the commands, i know how to act and how to do responses as a moderator, and i can always help, and i have very quick replies in discord What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: i would say i have no weaknesses in minecraft/moderating/staffing and my strenghts are that i can type very quick (90 wpm) i have a very strong menthal health and im very good at pvp lmao Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): i know how the procces goes, so im fammiliar with that, but i havent done it. but either way i can see if a person is reaching,cheating and others Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): yes Anything else?: nope
  18. Denied Application stole from 'https://forums.mineverse.com/threads/♡-sabrinas-application-♡.158356/', Did not use the correct staff application format.
  19. Great application mate! One small issue you seemed to have copied many of these great answers from someone else's application. I understand this must be a mistake and you accidently copy and pasted someone's else's answers into your application. Applications stole from: https://forums.mineverse.com/threads/♡-sabrinas-application-♡.158356/ Yours sincerely, wxterfall.
  20. My IGN: QuadingTimezone: MDTCountry: CanadaLanguages: English Capturing Evidence: OBS & Gyazo (keybinds for instant capture)Activity: I'm active pretty much every day, from around 3pm-10pm in my timezone. I am constantly active on the Kitx discord Previous experience: Sadly, I have no past experience as a moderator on a Minecraft server, but everyone has to start somewhere. However, from being friends with a few moderators already on the staff team, I have already heard quite a lot about what goes into the daily life as a moderator, what expectations they have to uphold and tasks they have to complete. Of course, hearing about it is different to actually experiencing it, but hopefully this will be a learning experience for me. I need to get going by naming a few characteristics and attributes that mediators ought to have, and why I fit this standards. Agreeable - Moderators ought to consistently maintain cordial and inviting characters, and not estrange themselves from the overall player base. Players should feel as though they can converse with mediators about issues happening in-game, or even have general discussion with them. I like to consider myself agreeable, I show interest in players and how they are feeling, am dynamic in talk and gatherings when there are discussions and conversations both on and off theme, and make an honest effort to help any players that need it. Indeed, even an amicable hi can fill somebody's heart with joy, so I endeavor to be cordial and congenial to all. Supportive - Moderators ought to consistently be useful to players, addressing any inquiries or questions regardless of how "self-evident" it very well might be to the arbitrator. New players need direction and help to see how the server functions, and arbitrators ought to give a valiant effort to help them, without putting down or reprimanding their inquiries or concerns. I make an honest effort to address any inquiries composed on the assistance part of discussions, the #help channel on disagreement and written in-game as well as could be expected. In the event that I don't have the foggiest idea about the response to an inquiry or concern raised by a player, I put forth a valiant effort to assist them with finding the appropriate response, by reaching an individual from staff. In case I can't help them myself, I ensure that they do get the assist they with requiring by presenting it, regardless of whether this implies DMing staff, asking another web-based player, or actually looking at the response for myself in case I am ready to do as such. Cooperative person - I accept arbitrators should cooperate with other people, supporting each-other when required and assisting different mediators with any issues they might have. Obviously, arbitrators should converse with higher staff when having issues past their force, yet they ought to likewise assist others in the staff group to direct as well as could be expected, and be a functioning part in the staff group. I like to think I coexist well with most if not all of the staff colleagues, and would have my impact as an individual from the group to help and support others. Dedicated - I accept that mediators should invest time and energy into what they do, as any mix-ups could bring about a bogus boycott, offering somebody some unacceptable response when requesting help, or even a staff report made on them. Mediators should make a solid effort to satisfy their assignments and obligations, regardless of whether it's logging their boycotts or giving definite reactions to any individual who requests help. I trust myself to be an extremely yearning individual, continually investing energy in to accomplish my objectives and arrive at cutoff times. Being in University implies that nothing I do can be half-completed, I need to do everything to my maximum capacity. I couldn't want anything more than to expand on this ability by being a mediator here. Objective - I accept that mediators ought not be influenced by closely held individual belief. They ought not make a special effort to boycott/caution/quiet somebody dependent on their own view on that player, as this is juvenile and doesn't show great arbitrator lead. All things being equal, mediators ought to apply results to players dependent on genuine proof, and never let their feelings towards that player cloud their judgment. I accept I have the quality to be unbiased, I report players dependent on the proof put before me rather than my sentiments towards them. This is quite possibly the main trait a mediator can have. Then, I need to clarify why having me as a mediator will at last benefit the server. I like to believe that I have a decent standing, on discussions, in game and on strife. I make an honest effort to keep my language clean and I generally regard the principles of the server. I endeavor to be well disposed and kind consistently, and if individuals challenge me with harmfulness I decide to overlook it, or even report the player in case they are bypassing/being ill bred. I comprehend there are players locally that dislike me, yet rather than being harmful or discourteous consequently I decide to be the greater individual in the circumstance. I'm a functioning individual from the local area. This may not be of high significance to the vast majority, , to report individuals as well as to really play the server, which I believe is critical. It might appear glaringly evident to a few, however keeping an interest in really playing on the server, engaging in discussions and conversations, not simply hitting on report players, is critical to me. I'm Not Perfect, We can all make mistakes, and moderators do too. Instead of getting annoyed when a report has "lack of evidence", instead I realise my mistakes, and try to do better next time. This is extremely important, as it has to be known that everyone makes mistakes sometimes, and although we try our best not to, sometimes it happens, and I take it upon myself to learn from these instead of getting angry or annoyed. I can't please everyone, I know this. But I also know I will try my best to perform the best that I can.
  21. ACCEPTED Dm Fares#8771 on discord for further info. (No interviews)
    • I am currently playing on a 1.20.4 paper server. I thought it would be like vanilla. I were really wrong since I couldn't do tnt duping and such. So I fixed that in file config. My problem starts at portal duping. I tried everything in the config file to make it work, and it didn't. After a long while I went to paper discord server. They noticed that my paper version were 53 updates behind. So I downloaded the newest paper version, deleted the server.jar and replaced it with the new paper file renamed it to server.jar. That should have been everything I must do to update the paper. But then this post would never been made. How does one update the paper version which I do really need, 53 updates behind is quite a lot and I don't want to play with that when it won't work as I need it to.

image.png.fcbd3c3f61bb28e643a4a85b9be0e446.png

• command /warp:
         usage: usages /warp
         trigger:
            set {_menu} to a new chest inventory with 5 rows named "&cWarp Gui"
            set slot 0 and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 17 and 18 and 26 and 27 and 35 and 36 and 37 and 38 and 39 and 40 and 41 and 42 and 43 and 44 of {_menu} to gray stained glass pane named " "
            set slot 13 of {_menu} to skull of "%player%" parsed as offline player named "Home"
            open {_menu} to player

on inventory click: # Listen for players clicking in an inventory.
          name of event-inventory is "&cWarp Gui" # Make sure it's our menu.
          cancel event
          if index of event-slot is 0 and 1 and 2 and 3 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 17 and 18 and 26 and 27 and 35 and 36 and 37 and 38 and 39 and 40 and 41 and 42 and 43 and 44: # The button slot.
              cancel event

This is the skript, where you have your head when you execute the command.

• Tbh i have no idea what you want to do, can you explain in details so i can help you?

• i had to im not sorry