About This Club

KitX is a PvP Server that is on 1.8. You can connect through KitX.minehut.gg.

Server Name

KitX
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Your IGN: wxterfall Your Discord (Test#0001): wxterfall#0001 Age: 14 Time zone: BST (UK) What is you're current rank?: Default Do you have a working mic?: Yes. Do you have any previous punishments?: 2 (false) XAC bans. How many hours are you able to be on the server?: Sunday - Thursday I can play for upwards of 4 hours, Friday - Saturday I can play for around 7+ hours (all times are not dependent on real-life issues that could arise.) How active can you be per week?: I can be on for at least 4 hours a day. (equating to at least 24 hours a week.) Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: RebelDupe (Used to be RebelMC) - Currently moderator, previously been Manager and Admin - Minehut - 500+ player community - (old) Average Player Count) 25-35 BiomeCraft - Owned by myself - External Server (off minehut) - 250 player community - Average Player Count 13 VentureNet - Head Dev - On Minehut - 75 player community - Average Player Count 10 Skriptsss - Commuity Manager - On Minehut - 25 Trusted Skripters BusinessX - Helper - On Minehut - 300 player community - Average Player Count 17 Azurius - Admin - External Server (off minehut) - 270 player community - Average Player Count 21 UniSCP - Co-Owner - Minehut - 80 player community - Average Player Count 18 Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I would like to become staff on KitX because I extremely enjoy the server from a Player POV and already have around 15 hours of /playtime, even though I've only been playing for a few days I've seen one of the biggest issues of the server and that is staff activity. Cheaters (who can bypass XAC) join at times where no staff are present and can get away with blatant cheats due to lack of staff, I wish to help stop that. As well as all the listed points the server peaks at around 15 players and has an active player base and community that I would love to play and moderate. I have lots of experience in observing, catching and confronting cheaters as I've been staff on many other servers before. As seen on the activity questions I can be active for most of the day for most days of the week meaning I can moderate the server for large periods. I would love to bring some new innovative ideas to the staff team to improve the server for players and staff! Why should we pick your application over other applications?: You should pick my application over others due to my past experiences as staff on multiple different server types from PvP servers to Gen servers giving me a good understanding of multiple exploit's/cheats and how to detect and correctly punish for them. What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: One of my strengths is my flexibility around my playtime as fortunately, I'm able to play the server for multiple hours a day while I'm sure others sadly cannot. A weakness of mine is not using any mainly Minecraft based screenshare tools such as Paladin as I've only used the likes of Echo before, and on previous servers this is all I've spent time understanding. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Yes Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): I used to have a subscription with Echo. Sadly I had to cancel it as I was no longer using it, I will be more than willing to resubscribe if it is necessary. Anything else?:
  3. Denied, It appears that you were hacking / ban evading on our servers.
  4. Your IGN: Mannnny Your Discord (Test#0001): Mannnny#5377 Age: 13 Time zone: BST What is you're current rank?: Member Do you have a working mic?: Yes Do you have any previous punishments?: I got banned on like 10 alts for bhop, ka etc How many hours are you able to be on the server?: Around 3 hours a day on school days and 12 hours on weekends (I don't really have a life) How active can you be per week?: 3 x 5 + 2 x 12 = 39 hours Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I have been a moderator on a few other PvP servers on Minehut as well as designing my own PvP server. Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: Sounds like something fun, I really feel as if the server could have a surge in popularity and I enjoy playing on it. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I literally only hack on Minecraft which gives me the experience and understanding of what to look for when finding a hacker, as well as this I can help test anti-cheats (I have astolfo https://www.astolfo.lgbt/ , novoline https://novoline.wtf/ and vape v4 https://www.vape.gg/ ) What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: Not to sound too cocky but I feel as if one of my main strengths is effective communication, however one of my weaknesses is not really having a backbone if my point is disproven or argued against I tend to just give up. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): I own ghost clients, so I understand how to detect them Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): Yes Anything else?: I know I cheated my balls off on your server but it was kinda funny, 100_ seems nice.
  5. Your IGN: ShotNotFound. Your Discord: bolotin#4322 (I changed it to this for now it will be back to ShotNotFound. Age: 14. Time zone: USA EST What is you're current rank?: Just default. Do you have a working mic?: Yes. Do you have any previous punishments?: No. How many hours are you able to be on the server?: estimating it, about 4-6 hours. Depends on which days though, I am moving irl and going on a trip to New York for 2 1/2 weeks so I will not be able to be on that much in the next 7 days, but I will try to How active can you be per week?: I usually get like 5 hours or something like that a day, so estimating it would probably be about 24 hours a week, It just depends on the day. Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: here are some servers; Exospace - I was Staff and Builder on there and it is a sky-mining server and gets around 30-40 people. Hiant - I was Mod on there and it is a Box PvP server and gets around 15-25 people. BoxFightz - I was staff on there and it is a Box PvP server but it's sorta different to others, It gets around 10-30 people. KingLonmc - I was staff on there and it is a kit pvp server and gets around 5-15 people or so. GravelMine - I was staff on there and it is a sky-mining server and gets around 10-20 people. CandyMine - I was admin on there and it WAS a Prison server and got around 20-30 people but got deleted. AvaSkyMine - I was staff on there and It is a sky-mining server and got around 10 people or so but the server died. Primecraft - I was Builder on there and it is a sky block server and got around 10 people but it died. MysticalPR - I was staff on there and it was a prison server and it got around 10 people but they moved servers. Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I would like to become staff or a builder so I can make the server a better place. I will not abuse, I will do ads often, I am a kind, friendly person and always welcome those who are new and welcome back those who join, I follow all of the rules, I am persuasive, I am very active as a staff member, I will contribute to the community and help out those who are in need, and I will respect all people, not matter staff or defaults. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: You should pick me to become a staff or a builder because I have 6+ years of experience as a staff member and as a builder. I do not ban or punish anyone unless I see them doing something wrong, I will obey the staff above me (but if they are abusing, I will talk to the higher staff like managers, owners, admins ect.), and I am trustworthy/reliable. (I might've put some things in the other questions that should've been here.) What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: I am very good with moderating chat and the server, building, cooperating, helping people out/answering questions, and some other things. I am not too good with very toxic people who throw false accusations at me, but I am trying to overcome that. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): I do know how to screen share but I don't know about the ghost clients Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): I don't really know if I have any tools, I just click the screen share button and it does the rest. (if that is what you meant) Anything else?: I am applying for builder, but if I get accepted as a staff member I can do that too. That is all that I have for now, thank you for reading my application and have a good rest of your day/night! <3
  6. Your IGN: gabbegaming Your Discord (Test#0001): gribabuba#9185 Age: 13 Time zone: CEST What is you're current rank?: Member Do you have a working mic?: Yes Do you have any previous punishments?: No How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 10-12 hours How active can you be per week?: 6 days Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Former jr.mod on: ArUwU, Former Builder / Developer on: CylonePVP, Former jrmod on a skyblock server i dont remember the name on! Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: Well, I have 2+ years moderation experience and among my experience i've learnt alot, And I feel like i want to help other people and make servers hacker-free, I'll provide 1080P HD Quality evidence if required, And i'll be avaible to assist if needed. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I have 2+ years moderation experience, I can actually do my job as instructed without doing stupid shit or abusing, I am calm, Level-Headed and i know what im doing. What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: One of my strengths are: I am a highly qualified moderator, Weaknesses: My ADHD likes to go though the roof sometimes but its fine. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Kinda yes, But its very hard. Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): Kinda, Im still learning. Anything else?: No
  7. Your IGN: 0hbel Your Discord (Test#0001): Ezz_Spectre#4886 (thinking about changing to my mc username [As a nick] ) Age: 16 Time zone: Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST) What is you're current rank?: I am a default rank, because I don't have much money to be spending but I am currently finding a job to do over the summer, and I will be making money and I don't care to make donations to this server. Do you have a working mic?: Yes I do have a working mic. Do you have any previous punishments?: No I don't have any previous punishments, I am usually a all around friendly player. How many hours are you able to be on the server?: This can change, and I will let the Owner know, but I can usually play 3+ hours but I usually come around on during the night time, but I will be on during the day time too if I have the time, but like I said, I am finding a quick job over the summer to do to make a few dollars here and there, but I will try my very best to be on during all times that I am free, because I take this job serious. How active can you be per week?: I will try to do atleast 3+ every day so 21 hours (Which can change to be longer or shorter) Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I can make this part really long, but you said briefly. So back in 2015-2016 there was a server called FreddyMc, this server was quite popular during its times, it was a paid server which was getting around 200-300 players a day, but on good days it got 400, but it mostly stayed around the 200 range, this server was mostly a KitPvP related server, but to the point I was Head-Mod on this server, which meant I led the other mods, but later I got promoted to Admin from doing excellent work, I stayed admin till the server shut down because fortnite came out, and the Owner couldn't keep up with the payments on the server (I actually had to pay for the server for 3 months) so unfortunately the server shut down, and now I am here looking for a better PvP server. Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I would like to become a staff member on the KitX server because I honestly love meeting new players, and making new friends, I would also like to meet some of the other staff members and hopefully to become friends with some of them. Another reason why I would love to become staff on KitX is because this server is so similar to FreddyMc and I would honestly like to be here more often. The Last and final reason why I would like to become staff on KitX is to make a better/ more friendly community for the amazing player base you guys have created. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: You should pick my application over the other applications is because I take this job 100%% serious and I will dedicate my life to this server and to do my very and absolute best. Another reason you should pick my application over the others is because I have past staff experience, and I would honestly love to apply all my past staff experience here on KitX to make this community the best that I could make it. The last reason I think you should pick my staff application over the other because I am very friendly player, and I love making new friends, and I don't take the toxicity personal to any circumstance. What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: One of my weaknesses is being shy, I've always been a not so talkative person, but I am trying my very best to break this weakness, but if you ever need to talk to me, I will always talk back. One of my strengths is working with others. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Yes Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): I do know how to use screen share tools on discord/skype. Anything else?: I do have two accounts because I have a younger sister who likes to play my account because I have MVP++ on hypixel, but my MAIN account is 0hbel, BUT you might also see me on 0hBell <-- the only thing different is the B and the Extra L. Other than that there is nothing else I have to say other than, thank you for reading this!
  8. Your IGN: ThatChromeDino (Java) , *MissionSplash10 (Bedrock) Your Discord (Test#0001): ThatChromeDinosaur#7475 Age: 15 Time zone: BST What is you're current rank?: Non/Member Do you have a working mic?: I do but I usually prefer not to use it at times. Do you have any previous punishments?: I got banned because I was on geyser connect on bedrock which allows you to join a java account to bedrock just to see if I can use my data from my java account then xac banned me then invis unbanned me and I continued to play on bedrock profile for that. How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 3-5 hours per day How active can you be per week?: 30 hours + if not probably 25-30+ Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Well I tried out on "ArUwU" like 6 months ago. Although 3 weeks later I got denied. For "Inactivity" I believe why is I did not know you can join on bedrock so I probably would of got accepted if I did that. Although Everyone makes mistakes in their lives. Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: Well I mean I've been playing this server for about 3 days now, and it's a pretty cool server. The reason why I'm writing this application is because XAC does have a few flaws. In the morning at around 7:30-8:30 BST there was this hacker using timer, a hacker using b-hop aura and reach, and a flight hacker. Hackers are not fun neither are spammers. So I feel like I can take on the job to make sure it's a user friendly experience. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: Well nothing makes me special by any means. I mean unless my skills at making chat a bit of a better place but yeah that's about it. What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: Well my strengths is really just making chat a bit more active and a bit more user friendly. Although my weakness is using a microphone as I sometimes do not fill comfortable. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Well I know the basics. Send them this link and wait for the results. Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): No because I don't really want to pay for it but if so I would just use free sharing tools although I probably be asked not to use it as they tend to false. Anything else?: Well just to let you know Assists Are Broken. And I do stream sometimes on my channel. - End Of Thread -
  9. Your IGN: BallxIsHot Your Discord (Test#0001): BallxIsHot#9687 Age: 16 Time zone: GMT+8 What is you're current rank?: Member Do you have a working mic?: Yes. Do you have any previous punishments?: No. How many hours are you able to be on the server?: I can be on for 8 hours a day, it really depends on what I am doing that day and if I have school. How active can you be per week?: I can be on for around 30 hours a week, but over 40+ on discord. Again it depends what's happening in my life. Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I developed extensive moderating skills working with small servers even when they were distressed about the load of hackers on the server. My moderation expertise would be a great fit to your moderating team, I am great at working with other people, so accepting me would benefit your staff team and I in all different ways. I have worked in a lot of small kitpvp servers, including DragonPvp, pvpbedrock, GoldenPvP and many more. I worked with the owners of DragonPvP for over a year, that helped me to get confidence in showing my detection skills to help ban closet cheaters, and also showed me that this is a server where I will need to work hard to be successful. I then worked for a short while in the server pvpbedrock, helping the other owner moderate and manage the staff team. That showed me the other side of working on a server, so I can understand the importance of giving the staff member accurate information with criticism. Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I'm interested in joining the staff team because I can see that, in this role, my skills could help solve hacking within the community, since many hackers join right when I am available. If I do get accepted, I know where to begin and can easily start working beside some of the good moderators. I also see an opportunity for me to learn and grow these skills; which would both benefit me personally and professionally. One of the great things I love about this server is the community, the community is very wholesome from time to time and can really exceed your . From what I've heard and what I've seen, it seems like a great place to show my skills in moderating and my passion for helping servers. I've always loved this server, I am really excited that this may be a chance for me to be a part of the process of making this server so incredible. I have enjoyed my past moderating experiences, but I am ready to take on a role that requires more dedication and passion to really fulfil the role of being a moderator. I notice that this role/position will require me to take time out of my day to moderator the server, the discord server and the forums — a challenge I am eager to take on. While I do value my time I do not mind taking some of it out of my day helping you guys out with hackers of any sort, I am really just looking for role at a server like this that supports the community and player base with a natural heart unlike other pay to win servers, which is a personal ardor of mine. Regardless, I do enjoy working on small-scale minehut server projects. I really do think that this position will allow me to use my moderating expertise for more larger-scale server projects with bigger impacts. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I’ve had over two years of experience working on similar server projects, so I know what problems are going to arise and know how to prevent — saving the staff team time and energy to work on other important things. Additionally, I’ve shown the ability to play the server frequently and recognise hackers during my past experiences, these skills will transfer well into making sure things get done here. I had an incredible opportunity during my previous moderator position, working closely with a senior moderator in the server and was able to hone my skills in ways that are very unusual but were successful. I even had some experience doing work that was above my skill set, such as practicing skripting and learning how to manage staff teams. I believe very few community members that are pursuing this position would be able to bring a skillset as mine, considering my experience, passion to the community and my heart. What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: One of my strengths are dealing with impatient and annoying people, and one of my weaknesses are screensharing. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): No I don't. But I am a really fast learner and will easily be able to learn this skill quickly. Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): No. Anything else?: I hope you like my application and take it into consideration since I've spent a lot of time on this. Thanks BallxIsHot.
  10. Your IGN: Illumes Your Discord (Shadows#2711): Age:14 Time zone: EST What is you're current rank?: Default Do you have a working mic?: Not at the moment sorry Do you have any previous punishments?: Nope How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 2-3 Hours or more How active can you be per week?: I will try to be active as much as I can per week as trying to put in those 2-3 hours every day Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I do not have much past moderation experience except for like servers that have closed down on minehut. That were from a year ago but when I was staff on those servers I was a Manager on one and a Moderator on one of them. I'm very sorry but I have forgotten their names. Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I feel like I can help the server In different aspects. First of all I'm trying to learn how to skript so I can soon become a dev on servers. I'm really am good with knowing if people are hacking or if they aren't. I'm trying to get better at screensharing and learning how to screenshare . Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I really enjoy pit playing and on a minehut server I think it is a amazing to make this and I want to help out and become apart of this amazing staff team. What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: One of my strengths is I am calm under pressure as if like players are rioting over a punishment that was deserved I would stay calm. I would say a weakness of mine is sometimes I can be really toxic if players are being rude to other people. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Not yet but I hope to learn more Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): No Anything else?: Thank you for taking your time to read this.
  11. Your IGN: PetLuck Your Discord (Test#0001): PetLuck#8955 Age: 14 Time zone: GMT+3 What is you're current rank?: Default Do you have a working mic?: I do Do you have any previous punishments?: I don't How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 5-7 hours a day How active can you be per week?: 35-49 hours Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Hexteria Helper NikeGens Owner WarpGens Co-Owner (one of the biggest gen servers) SkrtSpam Moderator Kjell Sr Moderator Zernix Admin Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: Because i feel like i can help the server grow and improve and keep the chat safe and punish rule breakers. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I have owned servers before, so i know what to do in certain situations and how to work under pressure What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: My strengths are the amount of time i can put into playing a minecraft server and that ive owned a server before and was the skripter of it so i can help a little bit with that if needed Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Yes Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): I had 3 months of echo before but currently i only use astral premium Anything else?: Thank you for your time.
  12. Accepted, DM a manager for an Interview.
  13. Denied, Lack of active pvp server moderation experience.
  14. Denied, You application showcased the skills of a developer more than a mod.
  15. Your IGN: MouseGoesBrrrr I banned on this acc pls unban if I get accepted Your Discor (Test#0001): MouseGoesBrrrr#6969 Age: 16 Time zone: Est What is you're current rank?: Member Do you have a working mic?: No Do you have any previous punishments?: Lots, I deceied to start playing legit and start over How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 1-7 How active can you be per week?: Everyday Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I owned my own KitPvP server for 2 months. It averaged 1-20 players always and in that time I learned how to ss, how to handle people crashing the server, how to deal with hackers, how to host events and advertise and grow your server with a strong community. I am a PreMod on New tab (scavengercraft.net) That server is currenlty in dev for the next season. I was Head Admin on a server called EmmerBox. On there I learned how to handle hackers, ddos attacks, rule breakers how to host events, how ss a bit, how to deal handle being in charge of staff, how to stop people from using vpns to contuine hacking and much more. I was admin on a server could OcularPvP on there I learned how to handle chat, how to deal with hackers, what the punishments are for spamming, rasimam and more. I was accepted for staff on a big server nammed invadedlands just never got it because I was banned 6 months before I applied sadly if u want proof I have it for this Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I want to become a staff member beacause I know there is alot of hackers and I don't want them ruining the fun for other players. Another reason is beacause I want to become a bigger person in the comunity that you goes grow. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I am a very kind person no matter what. I am very fast learner and can adapt to almost and situation needed. I never rush what I am doing if that is banning a hacker, or even muting someone in game, I will always make sure I have evidence and will double check my sources and information twice to make sure I do what is necessary I .I find myself to be a fair person in general, so I won't give something to one person with out giving it to the other or if 2 people do the same thing I won't ban one and temp ban the other they will both get the same punishment no matter if it is my friend or not. I will always want what is best for this server if I get accepted. I am a very productive person, I can get things done pretty fast depending what it is What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: I am not the best at talking to people. I do not crack easily under pressure I find this very useful. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Yes Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): Yes Anything else?: I speak english and spanish
  16. Your IGN: _supers_ Your Discord (Test#0001): Super#5398 Age: 14 Time zone: pst What is you're current rank?: none Do you have a working mic?: no Do you have any previous punishments?: no How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 3-6 hours a day How active can you be per week?: 20+ hours Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I have been mod on DupeXCraft and admin on 100BR which both shutdown dm me for more info on them. I'm also admin and mod on a few discord servers. Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I wanna be staff because I'm very bored tbh. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I have a lot of experience with cheaters, bots, book bans, and answering questions in chat What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: 1 of my strengths is being very active in chat. 1 weakness is I am not that good at indicating autoclicker or drag clicking. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Yes Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): Nope Anything else?: no
  17. Your IGN: Wavc Your Discord (Test#0001): dawidek2233#7749 Age: 14 Time zone: IST (Irish Standard Time) What is you're current rank?: Default. Do you have a working mic?: Yes. Do you have any previous punishments?: No, I do not. How many hours are you able to be on the server?: I am able to be on the server 2-5 hrs a day. How active can you be per week?: I can be active most days of the week if not all. Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Retired mod at Dynet. (Old Towny Server(Usually about 5-20 concurrent players) Used to own an SMP called Origin, 10 players. Support at Unique Coding (73 members) Administrator of Edenia Worlds, an in-dev RPG Server. Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I want to be a staff member at KitX because I believe I can be active, punish cheaters and generally help people. I enjoy moderating. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I believe I have more experience than the common appliant and I am an active and dedicated member. What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: Strength: Experience, Weakness: General Bad luck. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Not really, I know some basic techniques and I would be eager to learn more. Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): Previously when I was screensharing I would use discord screenshare because my servers and ones I've moderated on had low cheater rates and I never really had to deal with such a situation. Anything else?: Minecraft player since 2016.
  18. also vapes was the old owner of smpnode (im guessing u saw a lot of people say that they were mod lol)
  19. Your IGN: nfir (im gonna change it to simp4aroze tommorow) Your Discord (Test#0001): nfir#3867 Age: 13 Time zone: EST What is you're current rank?: Member Do you have a working mic?: Yes sir or maam Do you have any previous punishments?: nope How many hours are you able to be on the server?: as manny as needed or as much time as i have How active can you be per week?: same as the one before Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: the invis guy was mod on a smp server with 300 discord members and the previsios owner of it is vapes and im dev on his new smp and hes dev on my server (ArozePvP), im dev on 2 other server (klobrpg and pizzaomega) Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: to help out with skripts and other problems like that, also with other bugs like that Why should we pick your application than other applications?: im dev on 3 servers and owner on 1 with sorta the same as Kitx (btw im not as active on the servers im dev on cuz one of them does not need a lot of help and the others, like server is dead and no one online What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: Strengths: ill spend as many hours as nessery to fix something Weeknesses: i have things in irl like tennis and family stuff like any other person Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): sorta, i would usally see if there is any impreffections of their gui or tell them to press esc to see if it has anything weird in it Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): nope, just my eyes Anything else?: i beat 2 seniors (high school) in tennis yesterday and i suck at spelling a little
  20. Accepted Contact Fares Or Artifacting In discord for a Interview.
  21. Denied (Lack of Info) | Reapply in 1 week!
  22. Your IGN: Nqrf Your Discord (Test#0001): Nqrf#2820 Age: 13 Time zone: EST What is you're current rank?: Default Do you have a working mic?: Yes Do you have any previous punishments?: N/A How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 4+ hours a day How active can you be per week?: 28+ hours a week Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I'm staff on HiveMinez: https://discord.gg/Zwh65E6vHs Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I like minecraft and am very intelligent when it comes to computers I enjoy helping people and will never give up, I wanted to join the KitX staff team because I feel like I will fit in with the rest of the staff members because they're all nice and very mature, I enjoy playing the server and love playing on it, it's well coded and I want to be staff on a well coded server, the community is really nice they help people even though they don't have staff, they're very nice people and I enjoy playing with them. Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I can detect hacks/auto clickers easily and I could help people if they need it. I will listen to staff and will try my best to do what they asked, I will respect everyone even if I have a higher rank then them, I will not troll/abuse my powers and I will use them accordingly. I will not mute/ban people for stupid reasons and I will not ban someone unless I know for a fact that they're hacking. What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: Strengths: I can learn fast Weakness: I'm overconfident Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): No (I can learn though) Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): No (I can download them) Anything else?: N/A