EVERYTHING IN MY SERVER IS GONE?!

Abyss_3435

Question

So what happened is one day in the morning no one was on at like 6am so i started up my server and all i see is... my mines that i made with mineresetlite my shops from shopkeepers plugin and... thats it all the walls my builds and stuff like that are gone... I don't even have multiverse on my server and all the holos is there 

SOMEONE PLS HELP I have many people waiting for my server to be fixed.... it would be appreciated a lot if someone could help. 

3 answers to this question

I think.... I know what might have happened... So I was making a smp server.. i accidentally put it on flat so i wanted to reset the world and the server shut down since it was idle then i accidentally went in oreminez instead of oresmpz and pressed resetworld and now... all my builds are gone if its possible i would like to undo it. But this is what I think happened something totally different could have happened

Servers are automatically saved every hour, so you could've checked the Backups tab to restore the most recent save. But if you deleted your world it's pretty much too late if you don't have any backups

[<3]

DMs open - Discord » mrtibo | or send a forum message