my apeal

ghygfj

username: vault_boy

muted for: "caps abuse/spam"

mute time: 2 weeks aka OBSERDITY.

why i should be unmuted, first off caps are not offensive, second i wasn't even spamming, I made 1 joke and i get muted for it. idc that there doing there job its a stupid job because CAPS don't offend anyone, there just words that are bigger. also i did not use "all caps". i still find this ban time absurd as i have been muted for 2 WEEKS for 1 SENTENCE. that is legit the dumbest thing ever. caps do not offend people or sound shouty because GUESS WHAT THERE TEXT. people CHOOSE to interpret it so if anything its the mods fault for thinking i was shouting.  i also saw many other people today doing things in chat, and not even getting muted, yet im the one who automatically gets muted, call it being "unlucky" but i highly drought this. the 2 week ban time is absurd, the fact that caps can somehow "offend people" and the fact that i didn't even spam yet i was MUTED for spam too, IS absurd. i want my mute at least reduced. for saying one sentence a person should not be muted for 2 weeks, even if they did it in the past before that doesn't validate it because its 1 SENTENCE of caps WICH don't offend people.