Marketplace Suggestion (envoy)

rewgwgr

Can Someone Make the Following Skript and Place it on the Marketplace (I Don't really know how the marketplace works, but i presume its just a more complicated version of what i just said).

ANYWAYS

Let me Explain:

The Command: /envoy

what it Does:

it gives you an "Envoy Crate Key" (I Use CrazyCrates and I Have Already made & Set up the crate)

So it should just run the command /ccrate give p Envoy 1 (player)

I Would also like there to be a Limit, so only 10 people can run the command, then the envoy is over, when somebody types /envoy it also says "[Player] Has Claimed an Envoy, [amount] Keys Remain!"

Envoys happen Each hour, with alerts at:

- 45 minutes till envoy

- 30 minutes till envoy

- 15 minutes till envoy

- 10 minutes till envoy

- 5 minutes till envoy

- 2 minutes till envoy

- 1 minute till envoy

- 30 seconds till envoy begins

- (Countdown from 10)

- Envoy Has Begun! Type /Envoy to Claim a Key!

BASICALLY:

Every 60 Minutes There is an Event, Players can Type "/envoy" and win a reward (it runs a command), only a certain amount of players are allowed to claim the prize, IT IS NOT A PHYSICAL CRATE!! 

Now, I know this is a MAMMOTH Task, but Im Willing to buy it off the Marketplace, Also other Players will probably want it, because its a nice addition to a server, you can also make it super customizable, (eg; Delay Between next envoy, Prize, Amount of players that can claim a prize, ect..)

( I Know this is a HUGE Task, But I will Buy it! )

(for more details about what i want, Join a Server called "GoldenDupe" they have a nice envoy system or, add me on discord Cow#1000)

Thanks!

12 hours ago, rewgwgr said:

Can Someone Make the Following Skript and Place it on the Marketplace (I Don't really know how the marketplace works, but i presume its just a more complicated version of what i just said).

ANYWAYS

Let me Explain:

The Command: /envoy

what it Does:

it gives you an "Envoy Crate Key" (I Use CrazyCrates and I Have Already made & Set up the crate)

So it should just run the command /ccrate give p Envoy 1 (player)

I Would also like there to be a Limit, so only 10 people can run the command, then the envoy is over, when somebody types /envoy it also says "[Player] Has Claimed an Envoy, [amount] Keys Remain!"

Envoys happen Each hour, with alerts at:

- 45 minutes till envoy

- 30 minutes till envoy

- 15 minutes till envoy

- 10 minutes till envoy

- 5 minutes till envoy

- 2 minutes till envoy

- 1 minute till envoy

- 30 seconds till envoy begins

- (Countdown from 10)

- Envoy Has Begun! Type /Envoy to Claim a Key!

BASICALLY:

Every 60 Minutes There is an Event, Players can Type "/envoy" and win a reward (it runs a command), only a certain amount of players are allowed to claim the prize, IT IS NOT A PHYSICAL CRATE!! 

Now, I know this is a MAMMOTH Task, but Im Willing to buy it off the Marketplace, Also other Players will probably want it, because its a nice addition to a server, you can also make it super customizable, (eg; Delay Between next envoy, Prize, Amount of players that can claim a prize, ect..)

( I Know this is a HUGE Task, But I will Buy it! )

(for more details about what i want, Join a Server called "GoldenDupe" they have a nice envoy system or, add me on discord Cow#1000)

Thanks!

This isn't a MAMMOTH Task, its actually quite simple

One of the most unique Minehut servers. Soon™