im confused about minehut unleashed...

BlueyBird

Question

So every day after Minehut Unleashed came out I would check minehut for forge (so i could use the ImmersivePortalsMod) And today what do you know? It appeared! I searched for the Mod, but I only found the BetterPortals Mod (it sucks) So my Question is can I upload custom Mods aswell since they did say you can now upload custom Plugins! So does that apply with Mods?

5 answers to this question

On 8/25/2021 at 8:49 PM, Lapzzo said:

Go to your file manager, then go to mods folder, then upload the mod file!

Hope this helps out

Uh, Lapzzo Still confused, Do you mean goto the Minehut Server Files and look for the mods Folder, or do you mean Plugins folder? And if you're talking about my Minecraft folder as in %appdata% I don't have Windows, I have a Mac (I know how to get to minecraft folder) also I can't get forge working on my Mac for the minecraft folder, If you're talking about Minehut server Files and The Plugins Folder on it, Great! But if you're talking about my Minecraft folder with forge, Sorry i don't Have forge working, But if you can upload the Forge folder already created for 1.17.1 Can you send it to me?

- BlueyBird

Minecraft Username - DangerousMan69

P.S.

i tried it in minehut folder and it didn't work i changed server version to forge too

Edited by BlueyBird

39 minutes ago, BlueyBird said:

Uh, Lapzzo Still confused, Do you mean goto the Minehut Server Files and look for the mods Folder, or do you mean Plugins folder? And if you're talking about my Minecraft folder as in %appdata% I don't have Windows, I have a Mac (I know how to get to minecraft folder) also I can't get forge working on my Mac for the minecraft folder, If you're talking about Minehut server Files and The Plugins Folder on it, Great! But if you're talking about my Minecraft folder with forge, Sorry i don't Have forge working, But if you can upload the Forge folder already creater for 1.17.1 Can you send it to me?

- BlueyBird

Minecraft Username - DangerousMan69

P.S.

i tried it in minehut folder and it didn't work i changed server version to forge too

You need to add the mod to both your client and the server. And note that Minehut only has forge 1.12.2 at the moment so only 1.12.2 mods will work and the one Lapzzo provided above isn't 1.12.2 so it won't work. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png