Skript Submissions Here!

ItRO

So, I'm bored; I'm coming back to Minehut for a while, and I'm good at skript so I want some requests for skripts. After I get a couple of responses, I'll choose the ones that I find interesting and/or original (If you're chosen, I will DM you.). If it's too hard (entire server wise), then no. Simple, but not too simple projects. Something that I can work on for an hour or two.

When the project is finished, I will DM you your finished product. 
Specifications are allowed, so you can tell me any specific, personal things you want done to the project. Message prefixes, colors, etc.

Thank you, and enjoy the product you receive! 😄

Skripter

Joined Dec 05, 2016

My name is ItsRyleh, I have been scripting for about two or three years now, and I usually make simple and concise scripts for free. If you wish to contact me you can on Discord @ The Real Rick Astley#0001

VIP Rank

Worked for well over 60 servers on Minehut

Accounts

CowFisherman, ItsRyleh

Happy Hip Hop Sticker by Chillfolio

1 hour ago, ItRO said:

So, I'm bored; I'm coming back to Minehut for a while, and I'm good at skript so I want some requests for skripts. After I get a couple of responses, I'll choose the ones that I find interesting and/or original (If you're chosen, I will DM you.). If it's too hard (entire server wise), then no. Simple, but not too simple projects. Something that I can work on for an hour or two.

When the project is finished, I will DM you your finished product. 
Specifications are allowed, so you can tell me any specific, personal things you want done to the project. Message prefixes, colors, etc.

Thank you, and enjoy the product you receive! 😄

Hmm seems interesting. I have a skript in mind that i would want someone to try creating. if you could, can you try creating cave spiders that doesn't harm the player that spawned the spiders but harms other spiders/players. Like some kind of cave spider army for each players.
I am working on something that uses this idea.

Discord: ItsDaKIRBY69#9460

2021-06-09_20_22_08.jpg.422c39613f8b72de894e5ec1f3377dca.jpg

Yo who actually reads these

[Vip] - 12/29/2020
[Pro] - 1/25/2022

10 minutes ago, ItsKirby said:

Hmm seems interesting. I have a skript in mind that i would want someone to try creating. if you could, can you try creating cave spiders that doesn't harm the player that spawned the spiders but harms other spiders/players. Like some kind of cave spider army for each players.

I'll consider it. Good idea, thanks!

Skripter

Joined Dec 05, 2016

My name is ItsRyleh, I have been scripting for about two or three years now, and I usually make simple and concise scripts for free. If you wish to contact me you can on Discord @ The Real Rick Astley#0001

VIP Rank

Accounts

CowFisherman, ItsRyleh

20 minutes ago, ItsKirby said:

Is there any specifications? Damage, do you want the spiders to be able to be killed? If so, how much health should they have; how many spiders should be summoned, and how?

Skripter

Joined Dec 05, 2016

VIP Rank

Accounts

CowFisherman, ItsRyleh

23 minutes ago, ItRO said:

Is there any specifications? Damage, do you want the spiders to be able to be killed? If so, how much health should they have; how many spiders should be summoned, and how?

Oh i didn't realized that you were able to customize it down to the damage.

If you could,
I need the spiders to have 10 health but will be upgradable, so just put the default health to 10 and make it into a variable
Damage also will be upgradable, so default is 1 damage, they will attack any close mobs or players,
spiders getting summoned... well that's a bit tricky, i have something else that creates the spiders, so maybe summon the spider after 5 seconds if the player right clicks a beacon with 3 gold (that only that player can use once they place it) for now.

Players can summon as many spiders as they want as long as they have 3 gold pieces that is given to a beacon (consumed by the beacon)

Anything else needed please tell me 🙂

[Vip] - 12/29/2020
[Pro] - 1/25/2022

1 hour ago, ItsKirby said:

Oh i didn't realized that you were able to customize it down to the damage.

If you could,
I need the spiders to have 10 health but will be upgradable, so just put the default health to 10 and make it into a variable
Damage also will be upgradable, so default is 1 damage, they will attack any close mobs or players,
spiders getting summoned... well that's a bit tricky, i have something else that creates the spiders, so maybe summon the spider after 5 seconds if the player right clicks a beacon with 3 gold (that only that player can use once they place it) for now.

Players can summon as many spiders as they want as long as they have 3 gold pieces that is given to a beacon (consumed by the beacon)

Anything else needed please tell me 🙂

Can you be more specific on the summoning process?

Skripter

Joined Dec 05, 2016

VIP Rank

Accounts

CowFisherman, ItsRyleh

16 minutes ago, ItRO said:

Can you be more specific on the summoning process?

So for the summoning system, i actually have an entity that spawns the cave spiders, but rn i want to use a beacon for testing purposes. It spawns the cave spiders when given 3 apples. The system where it uses 3 apples to spawn a cave spider varies on the items i want to use. Like 3 apples for a cave spider to spawn, 1 sweet berry for a cave spider to spawn, etc. I hope you get the idea.

[Vip] - 12/29/2020
[Pro] - 1/25/2022

1 minute ago, ItsKirby said:

So for the summoning system, i actually have an entity that spawns the cave spiders, but rn i want to use a beacon for testing purposes. It spawns the cave spiders when given 3 apples. The system where it uses 3 apples to spawn a cave spider varies on the items i want to use. Like 3 apples for a cave spider to spawn, 1 sweet berry for a cave spider to spawn, etc. I hope you get the idea.

A few posts ago, you said gold; not apples. But, when you use the beacon, will there be a custom GUI to spawn them or will it be instantaneously after right-clicking the beacon.

Skripter

Joined Dec 05, 2016

VIP Rank

Accounts

CowFisherman, ItsRyleh

13 minutes ago, ItRO said:

A few posts ago, you said gold; not apples. But, when you use the beacon, will there be a custom GUI to spawn them or will it be instantaneously after right-clicking the beacon.

after right-clicking the beacon, if the beacon has the required item amounts, then it will spawn a cave spider for the player after 3 seconds.
i actually didn't mentioned from the last post, but the item amounts give points to the beacon, say an apple is 1 point, a sweet berry is 3 points. The beacon will spawn the cave spider when it has 3 points, there should also be a 2 second interval between spawning the cave spiders.

[Vip] - 12/29/2020
[Pro] - 1/25/2022

17 hours ago, ItsKirby said:

after right-clicking the beacon, if the beacon has the required item amounts, then it will spawn a cave spider for the player after 3 seconds.
i actually didn't mentioned from the last post, but the item amounts give points to the beacon, say an apple is 1 point, a sweet berry is 3 points. The beacon will spawn the cave spider when it has 3 points, there should also be a 2 second interval between spawning the cave spiders.

After right-clicking a beacon with 3 apples (3 points), 3 seconds will pass and then it will spawn a cave spider with a 2 second interval between spawns. The cave spider is friendly towards the owner and will attack mobs/players within (Improvised; 7 blocks). Each spider deals 1 damage, and will have 10 health. I will make all of this, and I will make it as editable as possible for you, and you should be able to do whatever with it. I'll try and comment as much as possible so you can understand it.

Skripter

Joined Dec 05, 2016

VIP Rank

Accounts

CowFisherman, ItsRyleh

1 hour ago, ItRO said:

After right-clicking a beacon with 3 apples (3 points), 3 seconds will pass and then it will spawn a cave spider with a 2 second interval between spawns. The cave spider is friendly towards the owner and will attack mobs/players within (Improvised; 7 blocks). Each spider deals 1 damage, and will have 10 health. I will make all of this, and I will make it as editable as possible for you, and you should be able to do whatever with it. I'll try and comment as much as possible so you can understand it.

Thanks! Just take your time on this, i don't want you to stress over this 

[Vip] - 12/29/2020
[Pro] - 1/25/2022

1 hour ago, ItsKirby said:

Thanks! Just take your time on this, i don't want you to stress over this 

Sorry, but I couldn't exactly complete it. I tried testing, and I can't figure out how I can make it so that the spiders don't target the player, and I don't know how to remove the spider from the player's ownership if that spider dies. Would you like the code I have so far?

Skripter

Joined Dec 05, 2016

VIP Rank

Accounts

CowFisherman, ItsRyleh

54 minutes ago, ItRO said:

Sorry, but I couldn't exactly complete it. I tried testing, and I can't figure out how I can make it so that the spiders don't target the player, and I don't know how to remove the spider from the player's ownership if that spider dies. Would you like the code I have so far?

Sure, i haev friends that might be able to fix it. 

[Vip] - 12/29/2020
[Pro] - 1/25/2022

10 hours ago, ayoIneedsomehelp said:

can u make me a chat reaction skript with like math and words?

Sure. Like unscramble? And also, with the math part, what limit do you want each part to be. Do you want it to be below 200 and above 100, so it isn't like 9283+882733? Be as specific as you can.

Also, if you prefer; you can send me a list of words to add to unscramble.

Edited by ItRO

Skripter

Joined Dec 05, 2016

VIP Rank

Accounts

CowFisherman, ItsRyleh

i dont want it to be a chat reaction that is unscramble i was hoping for it to be " Hover HERE, First Person To Type This Word Wins!"                              

and for the math can it just be kinda simple addition and decently hard multiplication 

and for the word list 

• September
  • Sapphire 
  • Morning Glory 
  • Aster 
  • Labor Day
  • Patriot Day
  • Autumnal Equinox 
  • Fall
  • Harvest
  • Autumn
  • Acorn