Muted FOR NO REASON ON SERVER AND DISCORD SERVER

RazoBlast

DUD I SAID SERVER WAS BOTTED BECUZ OF BOTS THEN THAT IS CALLED THREAT ACTS?!? SORRY NOOBS MOVING ONTO ARTENOS

WAS MUTED IN LOBBY FOR SAYING XD AFTER EVERY RESPONSE WHAT ON FREAKING EARTH IS THAT???

PLUS DISCORD MUTE IS 6 MONTHS? DO YOU THINK ILL WAIT THAT LONG???

Just now, RazoBlast said:

DUD I SAID SERVER WAS BOTTED BECUZ OF BOTS THEN THAT IS CALLED THREAT ACTS?!? SORRY NOOBS MOVING ONTO ARTENOS

WAS MUTED IN LOBBY FOR SAYING XD AFTER EVERY RESPONSE WHAT ON FREAKING EARTH IS THAT???

In my opinion arternos is bad, minehut is best for free hosting, idk why ur quitting because of talking, when your clearly only here for freehosting

imgonline-com-ua-resize-CNNkL1drx5M-removebg-preview.png.d6a8ae8b5eb862005fb056c21f934200.png

18 hours ago, Razaire said:

aternos sucks if u dont kno

Now that minehut has custom plugins and will have a live console, version support, and other critical features it once lacked, minehut is definitely the best free host.

18 hours ago, RazoBlast said:

Judging by the way you used all caps, I think you annoyed enough people to deserve your mute.

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.

38 minutes ago, RazoBlast2431 said:

oh wow really do you know how annoyed i was

It's okay, but these are the only things you're able to do at the moment:

-> Appeal at https://forums.minehut.com/application/form/3-player-appeals/.
-> Wait for 6 months.

Also, ranting about this is a waste of time & it'll make it worse, since you will end up extending your punishment even longer for Instigating Arguments.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

On 8/7/2021 at 12:08 PM, RazoBlast said:

Hello, I am sorry, you must be pretty frustrated at the moment. I am sure that your punishment was a clear mistake by one of the Minehut moderators, but do not worry, you may appeal and you will get a response within 24 hours:

https://forums.minehut.com/application/form/3-player-appeals/

On 8/7/2021 at 4:08 AM, RazoBlast said:

Go outside, touch some grass, we don't want to hear your hissy fit, mute appeals exist for a reason.

89b.png

Edited by MagmaCo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RazoBlast2431 said:

I don't care bout my discord mute I care about my server mute (mc.minehut.com)

a hack named Spam was enabled to spam word amogus for some reason and I was muted I had no way to stop it.

Are you sure? Please contact mh staff or appeal here

Edited by Lapzzo

imgonline-com-ua-resize-CNNkL1drx5M-removebg-preview.png.d6a8ae8b5eb862005fb056c21f934200.png

• 3 weeks later...

This really needs to be locked

On 8/7/2021 at 7:08 PM, RazoBlast said:

if you're saying xd after everything that's calling spammed, aternos is much worse than minehut. if you went straight on the forums to complain that'll just get your mute extended, either wait until your punishment expires or appeal

1f8ca18033936ec8152968d324e05cb2.png
image.png.0301913429cff850a32322ee390f5827.png

If I helped you leave a reaction!