How do I transfer my minehut server to a singleplayer world?

bungalowworm

I wanted to make a creative testing world with all the builds from my minehut server and I don't know how to transfer the server world to my own singleplayer world. I tried downloading all the files in the world folder but for some reason whenever I tried to download the region file the minehut dashboard stopped working.

9 hours ago, Lapzzo said:

Download the world file, then go to appdata, .minecraft, and open saves. Drag the world folder inter saves, and it should work!

I can't download the world file, i can only go into the world folder and download all the files in there

Trent stated:

"We removed the playerserver plugin which is what added /worlds, /dl and /ul with the custom plugins and file manager update. We needed to do this because we can no longer keep a plugin maintained on servers, especially as we add more server versions and types. With the file manager update, you can more easily upload and download directly on the website now."

• Thanks 1

--- AbusingNub ---

-- Owner of the DevilsNetwork --

◉ DevilsPvP.minehut.gg

◉ BridgesWar.minehut.gg

Here to lend a helping hand.

Just now, AbusingNub said:

Trent stated:

"We removed the playerserver plugin which is what added /worlds, /dl and /ul with the custom plugins and file manager update. We needed to do this because we can no longer keep a plugin maintained on servers, especially as we add more server versions and types. With the file manager update, you can more easily upload and download directly on the website now."

If the website doesn't work for you, you could try adding playerserver plugin to your server, or use another plugin that does the same job.

• Like 1

--- AbusingNub ---

-- Owner of the DevilsNetwork --

◉ DevilsPvP.minehut.gg

◉ BridgesWar.minehut.gg

Here to lend a helping hand.

• 1 year later...