Server stuck on starting and stopping after trying to update to 1.17.1

An0n

Question

Hi, so I've been trying to update the server me and my friends play on to 1.17.1 for a couple days now. I've tried removing the plugins and datapacks, repairing the files, force hibernating so I can load a backup and then remove all the plugins and datapacks to try updating as 100% vanilla, everything I could find and think of;  but regardless of what I do, each time it just gets stuck on starting for like 10 minutes, switches to stopping and gets stuck on that, and then in like half an hour it goes into hibernation. What can I do to fix this and update to the newest version? what could be causing this?

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, An0n said:

Hi, so I've been trying to update the server me and my friends play on to 1.17.1 for a couple days now. I've tried removing the plugins and datapacks, repairing the files, force hibernating so I can load a backup and then remove all the plugins and datapacks to try updating as 100% vanilla, everything I could find and think of;  but regardless of what I do, each time it just gets stuck on starting for like 10 minutes, switches to stopping and gets stuck on that, and then in like half an hour it goes into hibernation. What can I do to fix this and update to the newest version? what could be causing this?

Could you show your logs?

Here is how you obtain the current log:

1773168878_ScreenShot2021-08-06at11_43_32AM.png.d99557fd62b3dd7a5ae5276b8c0361e0.png

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.