Make Signs Run A Command With Skript

Macky

Hello.

So I would like a Skript that when u right click a sign it resets a mine using MRL

First Line: &c&l[RoyalMinez]

Second Line: &bRight-Click

Third Line: &bReset The Mine

Fourth Line: &c&l[RoyalMinez]

Command: "mrl reset s2stone-mine -s"

If you can get this working for me that would be greatly apricated.

Without skript you paste this command in a command block:

/give @p minecraft:oak_sign{BlockEntityTag:{Text1:'{"text":"[RoyalMinez]","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"mrl reset \\u0020s2stone-mine -s"},"bold":true,"color":"red"}',Text2:'{"text":"Right-click","bold":true,"color":"aqua"}',Text3:'{"text":"Reset the mine","bold":true,"color":"aqua"}'},display:{Name:'{"text":"Custom Sign"}'}}

imgonline-com-ua-resize-CNNkL1drx5M-removebg-preview.png.d6a8ae8b5eb862005fb056c21f934200.png

Again put this in a command block and get your custom sign!!

/give @p minecraft:oak_sign{BlockEntityTag:{Text1:'{"text":"[RoyalMinez]","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"mrl reset s2stone-mine -s"},"bold":true,"color":"red"}',Text2:'{"text":"Right-Click","bold":true,"color":"aqua"}',Text3:'{"text":"Reset The Mine","bold":true,"color":"aqua"}',Text4:'{"text":"[RoyalMinez]","bold":true,"color":"red"}'},display:{Name:'{"text":"MRL sign"}'}}

imgonline-com-ua-resize-CNNkL1drx5M-removebg-preview.png.d6a8ae8b5eb862005fb056c21f934200.png

Hey try:

/minecraft:give @p minecraft:oak_sign{BlockEntityTag:{Text1:'{"text":"[RoyalMinez]","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"mrl reset s2stone-mine -s"},"bold":true,"color":"red"}',Text2:'{"text":"Right-Click","bold":true,"color":"aqua"}',Text3:'{"text":"Reset The Mine","bold":true,"color":"aqua"}',Text4:'{"text":"[RoyalMinez]","bold":true,"color":"red"}'},display:{Name:'{"text":"MRL sign"}'}}

Hey try this!

on join:
    while player is online:
        set {_header} to "&c&lRoyalMinez%nl%&fIP: &c&lRoyalMinez.minehut.gg%nl%&fTPS: &c&l%TPS%%nl%%nl%&c------------"
        set {_footer} to "%nl%%nl%&c------------%nl%&c&lSupport us!%nl%&f/buy"
        set tab header to {_header} and footer to {_footer} for player
        wait 1 second

8 hours ago, LapEvents said:
Hey try this!

on join:
    while player is online:
        set {_header} to "&c&lRoyalMinez%nl%&fIP: &c&lRoyalMinez.minehut.gg%nl%&fTPS: &c&l%TPS%%nl%%nl%&c------------"
        set {_footer} to "%nl%%nl%&c------------%nl%&c&lSupport us!%nl%&f/buy"
        set tab header to {_header} and footer to {_footer} for player
        wait 1 second

i like it that u switched places for the code text & normal text

Every time you tell a lie, You'll have to tell a 100 more.