Your IGN: ItsStress

Your Discord (Test#0001): Stress#0003

Time zone: EST

What is you're current rank?: Member

Do you have a working mic?: Yes

Do you have any previous punishments?: No

How many hours are you able to be on the server?: At least 2 hours a day

How active can you be per week?: At least 14 hours a week

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Yes, I have previously moderated on Cropied, ExoSpace, and Holden. There I mostly answered tickets, answered in-game questions, and also watched players that were reported for hacking.

Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I want to become a staff member on KitX because even though the server is already very popular, I feel that with more great staff members, such as myself, we can grow the server to the biggest server on Minehut. I also want to become a staff member on KitX because I love the community and I would love even more to help the community by cleaning the server of rule breakers and experience ruiners.

Why should we pick your application than other applications?: 

What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: One of my strengths is I am very good at figuring out what hacks the player may or may not be using. One of my weaknesses is I pay too much attention to the small details.

Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Yes

Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): No, unless you count Discord then yes.

Anything else?: I hope to work with all of you soon! :)