Too many issues to put in a title

mouseful

Question

First of all, Minehut needs to fix their stuff, but we already know this.

Secondly, ever since minehut came off of maintenance a few days ago, mine and other servers have been acting up. Yesterday I was kicked from my server with this message: unknown.png

I kept rejoining, but I was sent to the lobby with that message. I checked the dashboard to see if it was online, and it was. So I stopped it. Ever since then, it has been marked as "offline".image.png.b3ff29e28259785de8994330e64e6255.png

One thing that's strange to me is that one, it won't hibernate, two, our Vixio bot is online... The bot thing is weird because if it's offline, the server is off. If it is online, then the servers on. But thats not the case here. 

Today, a friend and I attempted to log on the same server. The dashboard still said it was offline. But instead of getting kicked, we were sent to this random server we've never seen before. (as i am typing this, that server we were sent to just kicked us:image.thumb.png.a9fa2ebda3232ae8bb0c3c4459d88052.png  

what the hell)

We are scared that our progress and skripts have been lost. The file manager thing wont load, it won't force hibernate, and a bunch of other stuff.

here's a video of the issue: https://streamable.com/zoz5br

please help

image.png

Edited by mouseful
  • Like 1

Joined 2016

[Default] Mar 2016 → Dec 2020

[VIP] Dec 26, 2020 → Present

3 answers to this question

I have had the same problem. I have no clue what to do as its been "Offline" for the last 2 days.

Owner of ikeysurviv.minehut.gg

⊱------------------------------⊰

[LEGEND] on Minehut

⊱------------------------------⊰

In-game name - ikeyIX

Discord name - ikeyIX#2007