Bedrock Java Duel Platformer

andindeathwetrust

Question

A while ago I wanted to make a duel platform server. I looked in the forums here and found that Minehut made an official announcement on their discord (image below) that Bedrock was in their beta stages with that, where bedrock connected to the their java servers. But it also said that Bedrock players had to connect through lobby and not through player server ips. I'm confused on what that means exactly, like can Bedrock players join through lobby and then join a player server? And can Bedrock players connect directly through the player server ip  now? 

image.png

1 answer to this question

Direct ips are currently still not supported and you have to join through the lobby. After joining bedrock.minehut.com, you will be put into the Minehut lobby. Then, you can do /join <server name> in chat and it will take you to the server, if it is online. If it is not online, it will automatically start up and it should take you to it when it is up. But sometimes it doesn't automatically take you so you just have to do the command again after a while.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png