Hello I have a question.

Lapzzo2

Hi I have made a skript that makes you prestige:

command /prestige [<text>]:
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is not set:
            open chest with 3 row named "&aPrestige" to player
            format gui slot 12 of player with slimeball named "&aPrestige" with lore "&7Costs 10 Stacks of Lightning coin" to run:
                if player's inventory contains 640 end rod:
                    remove 10000000000000000000 end rod from player
                    set player's boots to air
                    apply potion of speed of tier 2 to player for 1000000000 hours
                    give paper named "&9Prestige 1 Token" to player
                    close
                    make player execute command "/prestige2"
            format slot 14 of player with red stained glass pane named "&c&lCancel" to close

How do I make it so you cant move the slimeball on the GUI?

EEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE              EEEEEE 

🟣[Default] Lapzzo: Joined 2nd of July 2020🔵                  eee

🔵[VIP] Lapzzo: VIP 25th of April 2021🟣                      eee

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like if I helped!

what do i do now

Like if I helped!

OOOO i fixed it xdd

Like if I helped!

thanks 

Like if I helped!

Skript help should go in the skript discussion category by the way. The marketplace category is if you want to request or offer things such as skripts.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png