Essentialsx Plugin is outdated

Lucky_Luke55

Question

I downloaded the essentialsx plugin. But when i go into my server it says that it is outdated and that i need to download the latest version, so I did that. Now the problem is that I only downloaded it and now it's just in my file folder and I don't know how get it downloaded on my minehut server. Could someone please explain how to get the latest version of the essentialsx plugin on my server.

1 answer to this question

17 minutes ago, Lucky_Luke55 said:

I downloaded the essentialsx plugin. But when i go into my server it says that it is outdated and that i need to download the latest version, so I did that. Now the problem is that I only downloaded it and now it's just in my file folder and I don't know how get it downloaded on my minehut server. Could someone please explain how to get the latest version of the essentialsx plugin on my server.

It is currently not possible for anyone who is not a minehut higher-up staff member to add, remove, or update plugins. For this, you will need to create a new post in the Plugins Suggestions where you can name the post something like "update for essentialsX" and in the body, you will need to provide the link for the latest update of the plugin.

However, here is something that @pop4959 said about updating EssentialsX:

Essentials is updated periodically so you don't actually need to make a topic about it -- they recently also added an update checker which more aggressively bugs you about new releases. If you're bothered by it you can turn this off by removing the essentials.updatecheck permission from yourself.

Here you can find the full post:

Hope this helps!

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle