Server storage limit issue

BasicL

Question

So I own a SMP server which gets pretty popular at times. 10-20 players online all the time. So last time I had to reset the server because it the world file reached 20GB, which minehut limits your server to that and will make my server unable to start. I decided to reset the world and put the borer at 15k and -15k hoping that it will not pass the 20 gb mark again. This time I asked mh support about my server size and right know it sits at 16GB. The server reset like 2 weeks ago and it's already almost full. I can't already do another reset, that will make everyone mad. What could I do to fix my issue. Remove unwanted regions or something. Also does anyone know if minehut will ever increase storage, maybe with plans or something? My server depends on a lot of storage, I can't run the server with resets every 2 weeks. My only option next would be to move to an external if I don't find a solution

1 answer to this question

Try setting the border to 3kX3k(or something else that is small), so it is a lot smaller, which won't create new chunks, and world will be much more less painful for the server

Hello!
IGN✦ centralwtf
Gender★ he/him
==========================================

Owner★ Boxable, NetherBox, FishHype

Joined★ 22.07.2019

Member -> VIP ★ 29.04.2020

obraz_2021-04-08_103028.png.8fa96840c599c6ff81febf732163163f.png