I'm making skripts

SuperOrca

Hello, i would like custom cookie clicker, but! i make /shop so you can upgrade the cookies and it will give more, and scoreboard, i know its hard and i hope you can do it

hi!-im-minehut-manager!-here-is-a proof!-if-u-try-to-change-ur-minehut-account-name-to-other-name-with-"minehut"-it -ill-block-u,-so-im-the-real-manager! -yay! 

JK

Could you please try to build me a generator plugin?

This means the person places a block, say a melon block, and every 10 seconds, a melon slice spawns in top.

It would also be great if the plugin comes with a shop, where people can buy the melon blocks/generators.

The people then sell the slices in the said shop. They earn the money, which they use to upgrade the melon generator to something else. Here are my generator tier ideas.

Tier 1 - Melon

Tier 2 - Pumpkin

Tier 3 - Carrot

Tier 4 - Wood

Tier 5 - Stone

Tier 6 - Coal

Tier 7 - Iron

Tier 8 - Gold

Tier 9 - Redstone

Tier 10 - Lapis

Tier 11 - Emerald

Tier 12 - Diamond

Tier 13 - Netherite

etc.

Prices are wholly up to you, as I can just configure the prices differently!

Thank you so much for reading this and I really hope you are able to help me out.

if u have the time i would like a Coke skript (the drug) so like a sugar that is named "Coke" and then gives potion effect one i would like to have on there is nausea and speed for 10 to 15 seconds it would be cool if it removes 1 sugar from the person rightclicking on the sugar thanks. 🙂

if u have the time i would like a Coke skript (the drug) so like a sugar that is named "Coke" and then gives potion effect one i would like to have on there is nausea and speed for 10 to 15 seconds it would be cool if it removes 1 sugar from the person rightclicking on the sugar thanks. 🙂

6 hours ago, defrack said:

if u have the time i would like a Coke skript (the drug) so like a sugar that is named "Coke" and then gives potion effect one i would like to have on there is nausea and speed for 10 to 15 seconds it would be cool if it removes 1 sugar from the person rightclicking on the sugar thanks. 🙂

on right click on white dye:
    display name of event-item is "&fCoke"
    remove 1 of player's tool from player's tool
    apply (swiftness and nausea) of tier 2 without any particles to player for 12 seconds

on load:
	register new furnace recipe for white dye named "&fCoke" using sugar with id "G:Coke" with experience 5 with cook time 10 seconds

command /givecoke <player=%player%>:
	trigger:
		give arg-1 white dye named "&fCoke"

Not sure if it'll work but it should do 

Required Addons:
Skript and SkBee

Edited by Fusezion

I'm a guy yes but I am also human just like any female so why do you believe it's so wrong to cry too?

Would a script be possible where i can get a spawn egg with custom gear? like protection 20000 for armour and a sharpness 1000 sword? and the boss has health boost with 1000 hearts? (a zombie or husk would be preferred) 

Edited by _Toxic

6 hours ago, Jockerlight said:

@tmoa2 This isn’t possible with Skript 

It’s probably possible... I think Skellett has path finding and you can easily make bossbars and custom mobs.

like.gif.653e1b24da93a6ca10eaf5b04e7f0242.gif

Likes are appreciated ❤️

Username: SuperOrca

Discord: Link to Profile

Joined Minehut: August 10, 2017

Joined Forums: June 10, 2019

Experienced in Python, Java (mainly spigot), Javascript (node.js, basics of react.js), and Web Development. DM on discord me if you want a custom discord bot for your server (i'm bored).

4 minutes ago, thecreator7889 said:

Hey im just trying to figure out skript and i was wandering if you know how to make a command that would spawn a villager house right infront of you

You can use structure blocks, and copy a village house. Then load it in front of the player using SkBee's load structure (linked below). It can even spawn entities in the structure!

https://skripthub.net/docs/?id=4055

https://skripthub.net/docs/?id=4056

like.gif.653e1b24da93a6ca10eaf5b04e7f0242.gif

Likes are appreciated ❤️

Username: SuperOrca

Discord: Link to Profile

Joined Minehut: August 10, 2017

Joined Forums: June 10, 2019

Experienced in Python, Java (mainly spigot), Javascript (node.js, basics of react.js), and Web Development. DM on discord me if you want a custom discord bot for your server (i'm bored).