pls

Flaki

i just recently got reported on these forums, bc i was saying very bad words, now, this is true, but before, he, on minehut said like the same thing, now i dont have any evidence bc i didnt take a screenshot, but im just saying that i, saying what you see, here https://forums.minehut.com/topic/36899-minecraft-report/  i said that to try and defend myself, bc i was scared of what he said before, now i know i shant have done that, im responsable for my actions, but just saying he also threatened me to be be=anned perm from discord and mc, which i would HATE A LOT, but also he said if i didnt give him 100$ he would keep the report. This is child abuse, as i am under 16, so please take this seriously and dont ban me please i love mc and minehut.

Why tf would you cry about losing your mc and discord account... ;-;

image.png.6b83388bece6fb7d874e120f33c8dd96.png

IGN ➣ Pickey ( Soon ) 
Joined MineHut ➣ January 7th 2019
Joined Forums ➣ January 11th 2021

Admin on NotedGens
Manager on NotedGens
Developer on Cropied
Developer on Gennow (Genable)

==========================================
Best Job: Badlion ( Client Moderator [ Failed Trial / Demoted] )
Retired From: InvadedLands ( Moderator )
Retired From:  MineTime ( Sr.Moderator )
Retired From: Hero Mines ( Helper )

Hello, to avoid drama I will be locking this thread. If you would like to appeal a punishment, you may do so here. If you would like to report a user you may do so here. That will be all.

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

• Migins locked this topic