Bedrock edition not connecting

DankAssassin

Question

I haven't been able to connect to the bedrock port of minehut recently  and I know I am using the right ip address and everything. I'm pretty sure it has to do with geyser on your side because it isn't even showing a motd no matter how many times I restart my game which works at most after a couple times. If anyone can, please help

5 answers to this question

I have the same problem.I use ‘bedrock.minehut.com’ as my ip but it keeps saying that it can’t connect or it stays on the ‘connecting to external server’. I’ve also tried everything but I only seems to work on Java so if you could please fix this It’ll be much appreciated. Thankyou 

Edited by IshMserver

Moved to Help.

Minehut needs to update on our end, I believe, to support the latest bedrock version. There is no ETA on when this will happen.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

On 4/3/2021 at 9:36 PM, IshMserver said:

I have the same problem.I use ‘bedrock.minehut.com’ as my ip but it keeps saying that it can’t connect or it stays on the ‘connecting to external server’. I’ve also tried everything but I only seems to work on Java so if you could please fix this It’ll be much appreciated. Thankyou 

I have the same problem to