CoreProtect
EssentialsX
LuckPerms
ProtocolLib
TrainCarts
WorldEdit
WorldGuard
WorldGuard Extra Flags
Every around 20 minutes or so the server crashes and says "Could not connect to a default or fallback server, please try again later: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException"

when we rejoin, everything we placed within like 2 minutes dissapears but inventory data stays the same, for example if i placed 10 cobble, my inventory will not have those cobble anyore but the world does not have them placed. I have tried to repair files but that still does not fix the crashing

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, _omga said:

Hey there,

That doesn't look like the full logs. The full logs would be appreciated.

To get your full logs, wait until your server is offline from the crash. Then get your logs.

This same thing is happening to my server and it cuts off the logs. The logs they are sending IS the full logs, it just randomly crashes.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, _omga said:

Hey there,

To get your full logs, wait until your server is offline from the crash. Then get your logs.

It is the full logs, the full logs where just cut off when the crash happened, there is no more than that

2 hours ago, _lolok said:

im running a server with my friends, we have no other plugins than

BKCommonLib
CoreProtect
EssentialsX
LuckPerms
ProtocolLib
TrainCarts
WorldEdit
WorldGuard
WorldGuard Extra Flags
Every around 20 minutes or so the server crashes and says "Could not connect to a default or fallback server, please try again later: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException"

when we rejoin, everything we placed within like 2 minutes dissapears but inventory data stays the same, for example if i placed 10 cobble, my inventory will not have those cobble anyore but the world does not have them placed. I have tried to repair files but that still does not fix the crashing

Hey.

This could be a problem caused by corrupted chunks.

Whenever you feel like the server is freezing, and doesn't respond, quickly go to the Dashboard -> Edit Server -> File Manager, then go to /logs folder and open latest.log.

Once you have the latest.log file open, copy all of it's contents and use pastebin.com to paste all of it.

Then reply here using the link, so that we can find out what goes wrong.

Alternatively, could you try using the Repair Files button under Danger Zone tab of your server?

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

Hey there,

If I helped you at all, leave a like!

IGN: _omga
Discord: omega#1000