What happened to Minehut Newsletters?

landonhalley

Hi,

I think I’m probably the most qualified to help with your question. Simply put: we didn’t have enough topic ideas. After a few issues of the same topics, we tried to expand but struggled with keeping it fresh. This along with some writer burnout led to the team being shut down by myself. If a want for a newsletter arises again, I would be more than happy to lead it again as I still love the idea. Honestly, I think the error in the team last time was bringing on so many members at the same time. If we were able to control that more and get a fresh crop of ideas, we could release again. Glad to see that you enjoyed them! One thing that we noticed during our run was that the community really seemed to love them. My personal suggestion if you want to see them back is to suggest it on the Meta Discord. This will get more attention to make them return. If you have any more questions, feel free to let me know. 

Have a great day,

Jackson

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

14 hours ago, Jackson85 said:

Hi,

I think I’m probably the most qualified to help with your question. Simply put: we didn’t have enough topic ideas. After a few issues of the same topics, we tried to expand but struggled with keeping it fresh. This along with some writer burnout led to the team being shut down by myself. If a want for a newsletter arises again, I would be more than happy to lead it again as I still love the idea. Honestly, I think the error in the team last time was bringing on so many members at the same time. If we were able to control that more and get a fresh crop of ideas, we could release again. Glad to see that you enjoyed them! One thing that we noticed during our run was that the community really seemed to love them. My personal suggestion if you want to see them back is to suggest it on the Meta Discord. This will get more attention to make them return. If you have any more questions, feel free to let me know. 

Have a great day,

Jackson

Oh ok.

If you ever bring them back maybe you guys could add some new topics.

Examples:

You review the most popular server during that month

You interview the owner of the most popular server. (Assuming they are wanting to do that)

Simply make a Minehut memes section

2020-12-04-23-49-55_1.gif.3724f1a829a773

6 hours ago, landonhalley said:

Oh ok.

If you ever bring them back maybe you guys could add some new topics.

Examples:

You review the most popular server during that month

You interview the owner of the most popular server. (Assuming they are wanting to do that)

Simply make a Minehut memes section

I believe we did most of those except the memes section.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.