How to transfer Minehut server data to another, non-Minehut, server?

MidIsHere

Hi I was wondering how to transfer my server that me and a few friends have made, to another server on minecraft.  We wanted to have TNT duping farms but it seems that we cant do that in Minehut servers, does anybody know any ways to transfer the server data?

44 minutes ago, MidIsHere said:

Hi I was wondering how to transfer my server that me and a few friends have made, to another server on minecraft.  We wanted to have TNT duping farms but it seems that we cant do that in Minehut servers, does anybody know any ways to transfer the server data?

Im not sure exactly what you are looking for but im sure you can do this using Skript

• Thanks 1

2020-12-04-23-49-55_1.gif.3724f1a829a773

You can download your world with /dl world <world> then upload it to wherever you want it to be. Also tnt duping will work once you enable an option in paper.yml in the file manager. It should be something called enable-piston-duplication or something like that. Change that option while the server is offline, click save, then start the server.

• Thanks 2

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png