Application FAQ

Ben87

Requirements:

1. At least 14 years of age.
  2. Must be an active member of the community.
  3. Working and understandable microphone.
  4. No major punishments (bans, some mutes can count) within the last week.
  5. Have a Discord account.

What happens after I'm denied?

You would have to wait 2 weeks after being denied to reapply, but this can be changed if you made it to the interview then failed it.

Why is the age limit 14?

We know that being a Moderator can be stressful so we want the older people who have gone through some stress in their life before to manage the ability of working on our Moderation team.

Why do I need to be an active member of the community?

We expect you to be an active member of the community because we don't want to hire someone who will come in and ruin the reputation of our servers.

I have been punished, will this affect my chances?

This has a slight chance of affecting your application because you are representing GUnity and our community.

Do I need to be active on the forums to apply?

No, we know that the forums is the hardest to stay active on because it is not active enough itself.

Does it matter how many times I've applied in the past?

No, this does not affect your chances and you are able to keep applying (if you wait out your 2 weeks after being denied).

I've applied and not received a response, what should I do?

Understand that applications can take a long time for you to receive a response because the fact that there might be a lot of applications. If you do not receive a response within a week, please message a Manager or an Admin of the server, and we will be back to you as soon as possible.

Why do I need a Discord account?

This is because our communication platform is mainly Discord and you will be doing most of your helping there to assist people with issues that they might have.

If I helped you or made you happy, feel free to press the heart.

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 3/25/2021 - 4/11/2021

Helper  - 4/11/2021 - 5/17/2021

Moderator - never

Note: dates are in UK layout.

---------------------------------------------------------

ben87.PNG