Server Name

GUnity.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Application Format for GUnity Why do you want to be staff on GUnity? What experience do you have with being a staff member in the past? Any general things about yourself (Note: this will help us get to know you.) Your in-game name What qualifies you to be a staff member about everyone else Other general things that will support your application Your age (Note: if you did not read the FAQ, you are required to be 14 to apply for GUnity staff.) Note: We hope the best of luck to you! Click here to apply!
  3. Requirements: At least 14 years of age. Must be an active member of the community. Working and understandable microphone. No major punishments (bans, some mutes can count) within the last week. Have a Discord account. What happens after I'm denied? You would have to wait 2 weeks after being denied to reapply, but this can be changed if you made it to the interview then failed it. Why is the age limit 14? We know that being a Moderator can be stressful so we want the older people who have gone through some stress in their life before to manage the ability of working on our Moderation team. Why do I need to be an active member of the community? We expect you to be an active member of the community because we don't want to hire someone who will come in and ruin the reputation of our servers. I have been punished, will this affect my chances? This has a slight chance of affecting your application because you are representing GUnity and our community. Do I need to be active on the forums to apply? No, we know that the forums is the hardest to stay active on because it is not active enough itself. Does it matter how many times I've applied in the past? No, this does not affect your chances and you are able to keep applying (if you wait out your 2 weeks after being denied). I've applied and not received a response, what should I do? Understand that applications can take a long time for you to receive a response because the fact that there might be a lot of applications. If you do not receive a response within a week, please message a Manager or an Admin of the server, and we will be back to you as soon as possible. Why do I need a Discord account? This is because our communication platform is mainly Discord and you will be doing most of your helping there to assist people with issues that they might have.
  4. GUnity Staff Application Process Information, rules and tips about applying for the staff team. Thanks for being interested in joining our staff team, this post will go over how to apply for the team and what you should expect and ready yourselves up to, to if you are accepted. Before Applying Before you apply for our team, we need you to do a few things first. Join the Discord server. All staff members are required to have and actively use their Discord accounts, this is due to the fact that it is our main source of communication between each other. Ensure you meet our requirements. Please make sure that before you apply, you meet all of our requirements, no exceptions will be made for age requirements. Hierarchy of the Staff Team The GUnity staff team is organized to a few ranks, we make these ranks as tiny as possible due to the fact that it is hard to rank up here and we want you to experience the most you can whilst staff and not be promoted as fast as any other server. Helper This is the rank that you are applying for to join the staff team, it includes in offering support and helping members of the community overcome any challenges. Moderator This rank comes after helper, the moderator focuses mainly on the general moderation on the server and its platforms. Senior Moderator This rank is for moderators with outstanding leadership skills and team-building experience. The senior moderators are lead of different departments like the staff recruitment team and many more. Manager Currently, we have no managers. They oversee the staff team and its duties and overcome other difficulties like overseeing the events team and communicating with the Admins about things that need to be changed and other important matters. Application Process The application starts by submitting an application through our application forms software. We have included a link at the bottom of this post for you to apply. Your application will then be judged by the recruitment team who will consider the answers to the questions and they will check many factors like how active you are across GUnity's platforms, previous punishment history and behavior towards other users. If accepted, you will receive a reply on your application asking you to come to a private interview where we will ask you about some responses on your applications and questions on how you would help people. Ready to apply? Click here to start writing your application!