I can't find skript on minehut did they delete it??

Godkiller4568

Question

11 answers to this question

Go to minehut.com then click "Edit Server" on the server, head over to file manager listed along side "Appearance, Settings, Plugins, World, Backups and Dangerzone", Follow the directory "Plugins → Skript → Scripts" then create a new file (Doesn't matter what the name is), then you would want to put the skript that you was planning on adding inside the new file.

After you done all of that, press "Save" on the file then go in-game and type /sk reload filename.sk

2 hours ago, QueenBee198 said:

Go to minehut.com then click "Edit Server" on the server, head over to file manager listed along side "Appearance, Settings, Plugins, World, Backups and Dangerzone", Follow the directory "Plugins → Skript → Scripts" then create a new file (Doesn't matter what the name is), then you would want to put the skript that you was planning on adding inside the new file.

After you done all of that, press "Save" on the file then go in-game and type /sk reload filename.sk

that's not what i meant i meant to say when i was SEARCHING FOR the plugin it didn't show up in the search directory under the plugins search for when you want to FIND a plugin..... that's what i needed help with....

2 minutes ago, Godkiller4568 said:

that's not what i meant i meant to say when i was SEARCHING FOR the plugin it didn't show up in the search directory under the plugins search for when you want to FIND a plugin..... that's what i needed help with....

Did you have "Installed Plugins" unchecked?

Edited by QueenBee198