Refill chest plugin?

Ironpotato

Hi, this is my first post here, I don't know if general is the right channel for this but I was wondering if there was a plugin that makes certain chests refill with certain items after a specified amount of time.

Pls tell me if this is the wrong channel and what channel I should post this in if it isn't.

I assume you're trying to make a bedwars or skewers type mini game, if you're using a plugin for these, it'll most likely have feature for this. There is no other plugin where it'll refill chests. You could try writing a Skript that does this.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

6 minutes ago, Minehut said:

I assume you're trying to make a bedwars or skewers type mini game, if you're using a plugin for these, it'll most likely have feature for this. There is no other plugin where it'll refill chests. You could try writing a Skript that does this.

Im actually trying to make a factions-ish server were you can also find supply chests scattered throughout the map, and so i needed a way to auto refill them, but thank you!

Just now, Ironpotato said:

Im actually trying to make a factions-ish server were you can also find supply chests scattered throughout the map, and so i needed a way to auto refill them, but thank you!

I suppose the best way would be to either request a plugin in the plugin section or to script it.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif