My smp is gone

spicy_donuts

Question

I had a SMP with my friends where we ALL had full netherite, but there was a few with just diamond. we had all grinded up to 75 hrs+ on that server, and i log on this morning, and nothing is there. Nothing in our hot bar, no bases, no farms, it wasn't even the same seed. I don't know why this happened. It may be because i accidentaly bought a tier 1 server plan, and i only had enough credits to do that for one day. i tryed using a back-up, but it wont work either. someone PLEASE help.

Edited by spicy_donuts
i wanted to add something

7 answers to this question

Did somebody change the level name on the dashboard?

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

1 hour ago, spicy_donuts said:

what do you mean the level name? Do you mean the server plan?

Level name can also mean world name, please run /worlds on your server and see if you are in a different world.

If you truly think that you lost your world, the only way to fix this to had made a backup using Minehut's backup system or you downloaded your world. Otherwises we/support can't help you.

Edited by Houlton

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

42 minutes ago, spicy_donuts said:

OMG thank you SOOOO much. imma noob with commands and i forgot about that command. you just saved so many hours of me and my friends lives. how do i get my items back tho? i have literally nothing

Did you teleport to the right world? If you did there might have been a rollback following issues with the network this week and unless you have a backup/download your world, you cannot get it back sadly.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.