Server Freezing anytime someone leaves/join

PyroDellz

Question

Basically anytime someone leaves or joins my server whether it has 2 players or 10 the whole server will freeze for ~6-8 seconds. This can be highly annoying for players seeing as my server is based on fast-based gun PvP. I was mainly wondering if anyone else has been having this issue, so I can know if this is just an error on minehuts part or if I just need to upgrade to a higher RAM plan.  Any feedback would be appreciated!

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

1 answer to this question

There's one thing I can really think of which may be causing this problem: a really crazy welcome system (e.g. fireworks, long chat welcome messages, etc, whenever someone joins) -- if a really exaggerated event happens whenever a new person enters the server, then the source of your problem is quite obvious. For the mean time, trying a higher RAM plan for the day and checking if it sorts things out might be a good idea, if not, I would recommend making a support ticket, so that the Minehut development team are aware of the issue, and, therefore, can attempt to mitigate it.

Edited by Clarifity