[JRMOD] Application Writing Guide

chillins

A P P L I C A T I O N   W R I T I N G   G U I D E

Requirements:
At least 8 hours playtime overall - users need to know what they're doing and have a sense of loyalty.
Above the required age of 15 - we believe this is a good age to find the most matured users.
A clean punishment history - punishments issued within the last 7 days will be accounted for.

What do we look for in an application?
Our main objective when reviewing applications is finding the right users for the job. There are multiple components that need to be fulfilled when applying and it's our responsibility to pick the users who cover them. Traits we look out for consist of things such as leadership, loyalty, responsibility & maturity. All important and vital factors that our team consists around. As well as that we look for how much time you can devote to our platforms. We're very understanding that at the end of the day we're just a Minecraft server and you might have more important things to do but being able to come on frequently is really important for the server and the role you're applying for. If you can't commit time towards the server we would strongly advise refraining from applying.

The Applications Detail and Layout:
It's really important for us to be able to differentiate from the good applications and the bad. That's why, a big factor in categorizing this is the am

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)