Cant join my original server please help

dahlbergg

Question

So one day ago my friend called me and said he couldn't join the server and that he joined another survival world (we later found out this was the fallback server). 

We have tried to restart the server multiple times and repaired files. The problem is that we can't leave the fallback server and join our original server. Any suggestions how to come around this problem?

We really want the server back as we leaved it yesterday. Please help!!

16 answers to this question

We need to see your logs to understand why you're getting kicked from the server. Read [this] tutorial to learn how to grab your logs for us.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

I don't see any issues, can you please grab fresh (new) logs whenever somebody tries to join and get kicked? Make sure to close the file and open it again to get new logs. And psst, use pastebin.com to send them here.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

I dont see any issues with those logs. Do you get sent to the Minehut Lobby when trying to /join the server?

Founder - Minehut.xyz

Just now, dahlbergg said:

When i type "/join(server name)" i would normally join our original server. But now we automatically get sent to the fallback server.

Yes, this is you getting kicked. I dont understand, I dont see anything wrong with your logs. Make sure to first join the server and get kicked, then go get the logs. Making sure to close the files and go back into them.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

1 hour ago, dahlbergg said:

https://pastebin.com/Jtp4SwjF

I've done what you said and heres the logs hope this helps.

There is nothing wrong with the logs that you have been sending. Try waiting like 3ish minutes after it says online on the dashboard before joining. Because you are saying it says like you were sent to a fallback server. That error usually only comes up when the server isn't fully online yet. 

• Thanks 1

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

13 hours ago, _Tarna_ said:

There is nothing wrong with the logs that you have been sending. Try waiting like 3ish minutes after it says online on the dashboard before joining. Because you are saying it says like you were sent to a fallback server. That error usually only comes up when the server isn't fully online yet. 

Is there any possible chance that you can remove the falback server, so we dont automatically get send to the fallback server? Just wondering...

14 hours ago, dahlbergg said:

Is there any possible chance that you can remove the falback server, so we dont automatically get send to the fallback server? Just wondering...

The fallback just means you got send to the lobby because the server you are trying to join isn't fully up yet. Make sure the server status says online. and like 3 minutes after it says online, then try joining. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

your internet are bad or your useing a hacked shared mc acc like [e.g Mcleaks] so other people log in then somehow the fallback server well tell you [your not whitelisted in this server] or / and    [you logined from other location] Seth Rollins Reaction GIF see ya

Edited by azozzs446

10 hours ago, _Tarna_ said:

The fallback just means you got send to the lobby because the server you are trying to join isn't fully up yet. Make sure the server status says online. and like 3 minutes after it says online, then try joining. 

Ok thanks. By the way I saw on my E-mail someone logged in on my minehut acc (ab. one day ago) in another state (So clearly not me). Could they have been "mixing" with my server?

2 hours ago, azozzs446 said:

your internet are bad or your useing a hacked shared mc acc like [e.g Mcleaks] so other people log in then somehow the fallback server well tell you [your not whitelisted in this server] or / and    [you logined from other location] Seth Rollins Reaction GIF see ya

Ok thanks