Are you actually kidding me?

GWEBMCdevs

Question

I just booted up my server to see that my last 5 hours of work is COMPLETELY FREAKING GONE. Everything I've done in the last 5 hours I played... GONE.

Are you serious? I have a bot that saves every 3 minutes. Please, STOP ROLLING BACK MY SERVER! IM EXTREMELY SAD AND ANNOYED ABOUT THIS.

NOTE: This has happened before with my old server FluidSMP.

Edited by GWEBMCdevs
quick update

Discord: Corruptzo#8001 (dm for others in the gweb team)

5 answers to this question

MORE INFORMATION:

The most common death of minecraft servers is community disruption due to rollbacks. Minehut, I get that you boast about your "free" (even though it barely is) server hosting, but just because it's free doesn't mean you have to ruin our servers. If you keep it up, people will probably go to alternatives and/or host on their own computers.

These rollbacks are extremely bad for Minehut and Minehut servers alike. I hate minehut downtime, but you should honestly take as long as you need to fix this. And it needs fixed. Like, yesterday.

I'm (extremely!) tempted to stop using Minehut as a whole and just rig up a minecraft server on my own computer. My computer has the guts to handle a server - it even has 16GB of RAM, so I can have many players.

Honestly if I knew how to set a different server IP when hosting a minecraft server from the appllication from Mojang, I'd never use minehut again.

Sorry that you have been experiencing issues. They may be doing an update later today that might fix these issues. If you are in the Minehut discord, just watch out for an announcement in #announcement. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

It's been said that running `/save-all` before closing the server may help, along with `World -> Save World` on the dashboar

ℹ️ The developers are aware of this issue and are working on it as we spea k.d..

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

Minehut, I did both. They didn't do anything helpful.

And if they're working on the issue right now then that's amplifying it because the save systems are being manipulated live. They should seriously go down to maintenance to do this.