Problem with the server

Vukovi

Question

Every time I log onto the server to do something, everything seems fine, until I log off if no one else is on.  Anything I did for the past 30 minutes to an hour is reset.  My inventory, all my work.  I've re-built multiple things multiple times and it's very frustrating.  I'd say it was my wifi or poor internet connection, but it happens with my other friends too, and their ping is perfectly fine.  Is there a way to fix this?  Because if so, I would be a big time saver.  Thanks.

3 answers to this question

This keeps happening to me aswell, it seems to be a problem in minehut itself right now. There are a few tips I have seen that seem to help a little, do /save-on and everytime you before you leave the server do /save-all. Also I have heard that resetting your server and then stopping it after you leave instead of letting it go into hibernation itself helps.

Im sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. As said above there are a few things you can try to prevent these rollbacks (not 100% working).

➡️ It's been said that running `/save-all` before closing the server may help, along with `World -> Save World` on the dashboard.

ℹ️ The developers are aware of this issue and are working on it as we s peak.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif