Im trying to upload a world.

themariomaster4

Question

So, my situation is i accidentailly teleported @e instead of @a, and every mob in the game was teleported to this one location, now this wouldve been fine if the server didnt have custom armor stands, and custom villagers. But, i did make a backup of the server, but the trouble is loading it. I have tried so many times to load the backup. Ive tried loading it from the panel, loading it from in game, and file.io doesnt work because the world is over 100mb. I finally used dropbox, and copied the download link, however now when i try to load the world, it tells me "This world does not exist!" I spent months on this server and i would really like a solution, and if its possible, a way to be able set the uploaded world as the main world you spawn in. Thanks a bunch!

4 answers to this question

Does the world appear in /worlds? If so, does the world name have a space in it or any weird characters? If so, you will not be able to teleport to it with the /world command. You probably have to reupload the world and remove the spaces from the file or clone the world with multiverse to not have a space in its name. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png